Mountain Project Logo

Wanted: Weekday Partner/s at Smith

Original Post
Kar Red · · Sedona AZ · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hi. I'm looking for partners who can climb Smith Rock on a weekday this spring. I can follow up to 11 but am happiest on 10s and don't mind doing some 9s. Plus, I can lead some easier stuff and would love to do some of that too—but really, I just want to get out without the w/e crowds. LMK if you want to partner up!

Joshua Shockley · · Anchorage, AK · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Kar,

I am looking for someone to climb with tomorrow morning at Smith. Hoping to get on some 9s and 10s. Would you like to climb?

Cheers,

Josh

Jason Karp · · Bend, OR · Joined May 2014 · Points: 35

Hi Kar, definitely interested in hooking up this spring. I'm in PDX, but spending time out in Bend a bunch too. Weekdays are when I like to get out.

Jason

James Witowsky · · Bend, OR · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 555

My wife and a friend of ours get out during the week and would be happy to have a fourth. We're in about the same grade range (10s pushing into 11s) so PM me if you'd like to join!
James

2tenttimmy · · bend, oregon · Joined Jun 2007 · Points: 5

Does anyone want to try and get out Friday(3/31)?

Nate Brown · · Bishop, CA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 5

Should be in town early to mid April and can clean 5.8-9.

jp.brown · · Silverdale, WA · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 0

I will be in Bend and looking to climb April 3-4 (Mon-Tue). I can lead through 5.9 sport and 5.7 trad, and can follow through 5.10b. I am open to any area of the park, have climbed a little all over. I am also available April 8 (Sat). - Jim

Josh P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Kar,

I am awaiting a stretch of good weather so I can bum it for a week or two at Smith this spring.  Week-day climbing is ideal for me as well. I just lead my first 11c this past weekend, so our grades would be pretty close. Hit me up if you'd like [(513)291-0868], and I'll give you a heads up when I'm headed that way and we could coordinate and climb as your schedule permits. 

Cheers,
Josh

Elliot Warner · · Claremont, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey all! I will be in Smith around may 10th to the 25th.  I'm happy to climb anything. If you're around, I would love to climb 

Mallory Matheson · · Portland, OR · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0
  • Hey! If anyone is still interested in Smith sometime this or next month, I'd love to climb. I'm in the 9-10 range for lead and 10-low 11 range follow.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest
Post a Reply to "Wanted: Weekday Partner/s at Smith"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started