Mountain Project Logo

Climbing around moab all of march…partners?

Original Post
Lucas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 32

Greetings,
Ill be climbing around moab and indian creek from late feb. through early april. Im stoked to climb anything and everything, Ive spent a good amount of time in the area and have done the classics, but wouldn't be opposed to second laps on anything. let me know if you'd like to climb

Cheers
Lucas

Eli Buzzell · · noco · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 5,507

probably will see you in the supercrack parking lot

Max Cody · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 82

I'm planning on being in Moab for a similar time frame. I'm in Vegas right now and planning on heading to Moab today or tomorrow. Haven't spent much time in the area, so I'm stoked to climb most anything. 3093398079 is my number. I'll hit you up when I get into town.

Liz Sias · · Portland, OR · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

I'll be in Moab in a week or two, and would love to climb classics. Lead 5.8ish trad, follow 5.10. Lead 5.10 sport, follow 5.11. Have full rack with doubles of cams .4-3. Hit me up! -Liz

other · · San Diego, CA · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 15

I'll be at moab and Indian creek till march 31. Let me know where you're staying or walls you're climbing on what days. I'll be at super 8 or lazy lizard hostel in Moab

Sydney Snackter · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Anyone trying to get out today on some 5.10-5.11 sport? :)

Michael L · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 499

I'll be in Zion all next week (March 27-31) and looking for partners. PM if you want to do some sport craggin or bigass aid routes!!!

Samuel Jury · · Toccoa Falls, GA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

I'm in the area for the next two weeks. Let me know if you want to climb! Text me at 470-214-0196

other · · San Diego, CA · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 15

How long are you waiting after rain?

Jenna Herzog · · Truckee, CA · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 1

Hey, I'll be climbing in Moab and Indian Creek April 7-14 if you're still around then. I'm looking for partners and I'd be happy to get on some classics and lesser known routes. Let me know if you're interested. 

Caleb Walker · · Salt Lake, UT · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 25

Anyone who needs a partner for tomorrow (14th) i will be in the Moab area, hopefully will have service. Will be in the area until the 23rd, Have a double rack.  Phone # 208-881-7805

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern Utah Deserts
Post a Reply to "Climbing around moab all of march…partners?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started