Mountain Project Logo

FS: Ski, Outerwear, Camping, Biking, Climbing and Free Gear!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Eric Klammer · · Eagle, CO · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 2,070

Help me free up some space before I move! I will split shipping on all of the smaller stuff, we can figure out shipping on ski boots and skis if/when we get to that point.

I will not ship the free items, it's up to you to come get them if you want them! I'm in the Moorehead area.

If you don't feel like a price is fair, make me an offer! Paypal preferred.

Ski Gear

La Sportiva Lo5 (188cm) $150
Bases and edges in great condition, a couple of very minor scratches. Drilled twice. Currently drilled for Dynafit bindings. If you're a 27-30 or so boot size you can mount and go. Other hole pattern for NTN.

LS Lo5

Scarpa Spirit 4 26.5/27.5 $100
Boots in good condition with about a half a season of use. Comes with the Scarpa wrap around liners (26.5) and Dynafit tongue style liners (27.5). BSL 305mm.

Scarpa Spirit 4

Fritschi Freeride A/T Bindings size L $75
These aren't the lightest but are a good option if you plan on mixing in some resort days. These are the large size, YOU NEED TO HAVE A BSL OF 325mm+! Small crack in one of the plastic spacers, absolutely does not affect performance.

FF Bindings

Salomon Alpine Ski Boots (28) $30
Great condition. Used ~25 days.

Sal Boots

Outerwear

Mountain Hardwear Monkey Man Jacket (Medium) $50
Small burn hole on left sleeze (2-3mm), otherwise like new. Worn less than a week.

MM Jacket

Prana Plaid Button Up (Medium) $30
New, never worn.

Prana

Oakley Ski Jacket (Medium) $70
Bomber jacket for the resort. Like new condition, worn 5 days. Pockets and features galore. Heavy duty enough it might double as a bulletproof vest.

O Jacket

Patagonia Ski/Climb Pants (Small) $40
Sizing runs large. Fit me at 5'11" and 160lb/30" waist. Perfectly functional but have seen some good use. Small patch on right leg. Minor crampon scrapes. H2NO material, full waterproof zippers down each leg, ankle gaskets, integrated belt.

Pat Pants

The North Face Ski Pants (Small) $30
Good condition. Small tear ~1" near one knee. Sizing runs small, wore these as a early/mid teen.

TNF pants

Glasses

Oakley M-Frame with extra lenses. $75
Non-folding frame with 3 pairs of lenses. Ear and nose pieces replaced just before taking picture. 2 other lenses shown are new in box. Mounted lenses have some imperfections but are still usable. Great setup if you're looking for something that will comfortably stay on your head no matter what.

O Glasses

Tifosi Seek FC $30
New in case. Photochromic lenses adapt to the light. No wrap around frame makes these great for cycling.

T Seek FC

Zeal Essential $50
New in box!

Zeal

Camping

Thermarest ProLite $20 Each
These will not hold air through the night. No large tears, just some small holes to track down. 15 minutes of your time and some super glue should get them solid again. 1 stuff sack also available to first buyer.

Pro Lite

Thermarest Pillow $10
This has mostly sat in a duffle for the past couple of years. A cycle through the wash and it will be good as new.

Pillow

Random Items

First Gen Spot Tracker SOLD

SPOT

Goal Zero rechargeable Speaker $15
Like new.

GZ Speaker

Grand Trunk Ultralight Hammock $15
Like new.

GT hammock

Specialized Knee Warmers (Large) $30
New with tags.

Knee Warmers

Bell Volt Helmet (Large) $30
New in box! Grey/black.

BV Helmet

Camera Gear

Nikon D40 w/Accessories $150
Good condition body and 18-55mm stock lens. Used intermittantly ~1 year. Includes charger, soft case, hard pelican case, and remote.

D40

D40

Nikon D80 w/Accessories $225
Near new condition D80 with 55-200mm stock lens. Battery charger and soft case included. 5-10 days of light shooting on it.

D80

D80

Climbing

Petzl Elios (Size 2) $15
Okay condition. Small, ~1" tear in shell on back edge. Would make a good back up/loaner helmet.

Elios

Metolius Combination Rope Bag/Tarp $25
A little dusty but otherwise perfectly fine. Used maybe 5 times.

Met Bag

Free Stuff ALL HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR

Free stuff

----That's all for now. More later. Thanks!----

t.farrell · · New York, NY · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 60

Wish your skis were 10 cm shorter

t.farrell wrote:Wish your skis were 10 cm shorter
Me too haha.

SPOT SOLD.

Free stuff has been claimed.

J-Moe · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 20

Pm'd about the AT boots

Sammyastra · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

bump for a good seller!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started