Mountain Project Logo

Rifle Conditions?

Original Post
Eric Carlos · · Soddy Daisy, TN · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 121

Anyone been up to Rifle this season? How is the snowmelt and runnoff?

Julius Grisette · · Carbondale, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

Trading info on rifle conditions for enchanted tower 4x4 road conditions

Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175

climbing friend,

I DEMAND KNOW "CONDITIONS"!!!!!

even though tis like every year passing, someroute they are wet and some route they are dry.

tell to me the "conditions!!!" I need know them very much. you are telling them to me.

the conditions they are terrible, you would be staying in the boulder, you would not be getting on I70, and not be coming to my quiet mountain community!!!

Eric Carlos · · Soddy Daisy, TN · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 121
Aleks Zebastian wrote:climbing friend, I DEMAND KNOW "CONDITIONS"!!!!! even though tis like every year passing, someroute they are wet and some route they are dry. tell to me the "conditions!!!" I need know them very much. you are telling them to me. the conditions they are terrible, you would be staying in the boulder, you would not be getting on I70, and not be coming to my quiet mountain community!!!
Agreed, that is why I went to Thompson Creek instead.

climbing friend,

are you crushing? always crushing? on short route of many hold of pocketed sandy dirt stone type thompson creek?

is your flash bold and forearm refresh at crux?

climbing friend,

it would be wet and dripping and quite miserable all summer. do not come with the crowding, the manypeoplez, the babiez, the dogs!

Jon Welchans · · Longmont Colorado · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 75

There is no such thing as rifle. It's just a rumor like the cities of gold that Spaniards spent all those years looking for. It simply doesn't exist...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "Rifle Conditions?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started