Mountain Project Logo

C4 cams (.5 through 4)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
braddean Lignoski · · Seattle · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 40

Read This: if you want any of this, just email me directly. MP's interface is way too 90's for me or something because I can't find the pm's people are sending. Here's my email address: Bradleylignoski@gmail.com

$275 Set of 5 C4's, size .5 through 3 with biners. Here is a breakdown on their condition:

Virtually new #1: $55

Virtually new #4: $70

Mildly used (just cosmetic scratches) #4: $65

I live in Seattle. We could meet at seattle bouldering project.

(I'm selling because I just bought a set of ultralights)

Set of 5

#4's close up

Single #1: $55

Lou Cerutti · · Carlsbad, California · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 209

I'm interested in the mildly cosmetically flawed #4

It's still available.

Ellis L · · Truckee · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 156

PM sent

Sorry, I'm unfamiliar with mountain project. How do I view the pm? I can't find it anywhere. Is it the old one I already saw?

Eric Stern · · Seattle · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 52

check your email associated with mountain project :):):)

Ellis L · · Truckee · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 156

Are the .5 and .75 still up for grabs?

I can't find any of my pm's. Just email me directly:
Bradleylignoski@gmail.com

Someone pm'd me about the cams. Again, just email me. I can't do bd my pm's. I came read them. It's a little ironic. I'm not a ludite. I actually teach computer science. I just find this website to be totally counterintuitive. So again, if you want a response, email me:
Bradleylignoski@gmail.com

...now, someone asked which cams (if any) were fallen on. Well, I hope all of them, or I haven't been trying hard enough. But actually there are a few that have barely gone on my rack. So, probably the following have not been fallen on:
The .75, #3, and neither of the #4's.

I get worring about tiny tcu's being fallen on 'cause the lobes can get pretty gouged up. But, big cams like these (yes, a .5 is quite big), can take hundreds of falls and still be perfectly fine. So, yeah, the .75, 1 and 2 have probably caught a few falls, but I couldn't say for sure. Does anyone seriously keep track of that?

That said, none of them have caught tons of falls. The wear indicates (the notches on the lobes) are in good shape on all of these.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started