Mountain Project Logo

Toronto / Niagara Escarpment March-June

Original Post
Chris Oleson · · Maryland · Joined May 2011 · Points: 1,493

This may be a long shot but I'm looking for climbing partners for the Toronto vicinity (Niagara Escarpment, Lion's Head, Mount Nemo, Devil's Glen, Rattlesnake Crag, etc.) any time between now through June.

I'm here for work for the next several months and even though its still basically off-season, I would love to get outdoors when the weather permits(trad, sport, top rope). I have a full rack and rope, lead sport to 10d, trad to 5.9. I would also be interested in finding a gym partner as well if you're interested.

Cheers

johndrico · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

Make sure you check out The Swamp! Best climbing at that grade of any place along the escarpment, in my opinion.

Mike Grainger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Have you joined ontarioclimbing.com and posted a partner request there? That is your best bet for finding local partners. Rattlesnake is a sun trap - you can often climb there on sunny days this time of year. Let's just hope tonight's dump of snow isn't massive!

Chris Oleson · · Maryland · Joined May 2011 · Points: 1,493

Just checking if anyone in the Toronto / Ontario area would be interested in climbing this coming weekend, May 6 and 7?  Flexible on location and sport/trad

cadenarmstrong · · Toronto, Ontario · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 45

DM'd!

Helen L · · Toronto, CA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 341

Hey Chris, I am from Toronto but been in SE Asia for the past few months. I am back first week of June and would love to get outside during the weekday before I go back to work if you are free day time weekdays?

ByungKyu Peter Song · · Toronto, ON · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 2

Hi Chris,

This weekend's weather is looking terrible... but let me know next time you want to climb. (and which gym do you climb at?)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Toronto / Niagara Escarpment March-June"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started