Mountain Project Logo

RRG Partner 3/10 and/or 3/15-17

Original Post
Erika M · · Chicago, IL · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hi all, looking for a sport partner (or am willing to follow trad) to get on some moderates at the red on Fri 3/10 and the following week between Tues or Wed 3/15-Fri 3/17. Haven't climbed over 5.10 since recovering from an injury but looking to get back outdoors and have some fun, and happy to belay on anything. I can bring a rope and draws if needed.

Natalie Sheffield · · ASHEVILLE · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Erika, I'm looking to get out to the red this spring and am available 3/15-19. I've never been before and would be excited to get on some routes!

Brandon Ribblett · · The road · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 80

ill be there from the 10th- 20th and will need a partner mid week! know the red in and out, i climb sport and trad.

Chris Watkins · · Jackson, Ohio · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 5

I am planning on being in the RRG area next week-end. Looking for the best weather days. So far Sun-Tue(3/12-14)look the best. Looking for partner(s). I have my own equipment (trad, sport and aid) PM me if interested!

clifff · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

hello out there.

I feel old and trying to keep my cool about it, conspiring to make a run to the Red in the next couple of weeks, weather permitting. it's been an unusually temperate spring, so whatever that means, believe it. hope to see everyone there and make some good partnerships. all ya'lls plans sound good to me.

...uhh, so I just saw that the op is from central nc, so, that's interesting. I live in durham. Have a GREAT trip!

Aaron Mc · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 80

weather permitting, I might head there on Friday (03/10) and stay until Sunday/Monday. I'll send you a PM later this week to see if you are still looking for a partner.

Cheers!

Seth Cohen · · Concord, NH · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 70

Erika, sent you a PM!

Brandon, I also sent you a PM about the 10th.

Aaron, I think I sent you a PM from an earlier post? Whether I did or not, if you're around the 10th (or earlier this week!) let me know.

clifff · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

SHIT I'M GETTING EXCITED and I don't even have a plan!! HELL YEAH!

davidbr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 190
Chris Watkins wrote:I am planning on being in the RRG area next week-end. Looking for the best weather days. So far Sun-Tue(3/12-14)look the best. Looking for partner(s). I have my own equipment (trad, sport and aid) PM me if interested!
Do you have your plans made yet, Chris?
Chris Watkins · · Jackson, Ohio · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 5

Hi Dave, I may not make it down this week-end. The Weather looks cold and I am not sure of my availability. Will you be climbing?

davidbr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 190
Chris Watkins wrote:Hi Dave, I may not make it down this week-end. The Weather looks cold and I am not sure of my availability. Will you be climbing?
I might head down for Monday/Tuesday if I can find a reliable partner.
Dakota Whittaker · · Groton, CT · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 10

Hey everyone, I'm already in the red for the next few days if anyone needs a partner

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "RRG Partner 3/10 and/or 3/15-17"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.