Mountain Project Logo

WTT / WTS Lowa Cevedale GTX Mountaineering Boots (US Size11) for Ice Axe or $

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Forever Outside · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 270

I bought these boots a year ago on Sierra Trading Post for a couple hundred bucks.
I've worn them maybe 4 times and they just do not fit right my foot correctly.

Would like to trade them straight up for one of those tendy hyprid piolet ice axes like the BD Venom / CAMP Corsa Nanotech / Petzl Summit / ???

They are in excellent condition, I never even used the insoles, I removed the originals and used my own after market ones (originals are put back in now).

The boots are Goretex model and have a heel welt for semi-pneumatic crampons. Size 11 (size up 1/2 to 1 size, I am 10ish in street shoe) Soles are in perfect conditon, just a little sand on the bottom in the photo.

Shipping these boots would suck, also shipping an axe would suck, so trade for trade seems fair to me. Am also opening to selling the boots for $, PM me an offer. Cheers, they need a good home!

Bump, anyone need some boots?? Take my boots, PLEASE! ha

Ben Williams · · Van · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 40

Im interested... they are my size. how stiff are they? No toe welt from the looks of it?

Maynard · · Lisbon, ct · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 1

Semi- air powered crampons?

Benjamin Williams wrote:Im interested... they are my size. how stiff are they? No toe welt from the looks of it?
stiffer than my LaSportiva Trango Cubes. I ice climbed with them once in Lee Vining and felt good. Yes they only have heel welt, no toe welt. Open to trades or $! Just hoping they go to good use.
Maynard wrote:Semi- air powered crampons?
"Semi-Automatic" a wise guy, I like the cut of your jib!

BUMP, STILL FOR SALE OR TRADE! anyone?

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started