Mountain Project Logo

Crushing strength

Original Post
Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175

climbing friend angry pain,

I am quite humble and honor you utilize my phrase of "crushing strength" in the rock and lice magazine!

May your guns be sculpted; may all your flash be bold, difficult, yet enjoyable; and may all your dreams come true.

crushing strength

Vas Carmicheal · · Mexican Hat, UT · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 6

Dear Aleks,

I would implore you to take your gimmicky European "Flash" talk over to 8a.nu, here on MP you are in the company of refined American Gentlemen and Women who are of very high pedigree and consider the On Sight to be a much finer form of climbing than the gimmicky European Flash.

-Vas

M Sprague · · New England · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 5,090

"On-sight", Bruno ;), like "shot on sight" vs "toilet on site"

Travis Kaney · · Green Bay, WI · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 420

Aleks,

The masses are learning of the movement you've created here. I sing your praise often because without you I would never know the great satisfaction of flashing a classic choss-pile with my immense crushing power.

Tony Monbetsu · · Minneapolis, MN · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 616
M Sprague wrote:"On-sight", Bruno ;), like "shot on sight" vs "toilet on site"
As a flat-lander, I personally really appreciate remote climbing. On-site climbing is great but a lot of my proudest ascents have been via YouTube.
Brian · · North Kingstown, RI · Joined Sep 2001 · Points: 804

When boulderers crush routes doesn't that damage the rock?

Kristoffer Schmarr · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2008 · Points: 838

Megan climbs that problem in P Rob's new film Uncharted Lines. Awesome, motivating flick. One hour of beautiful first ascents across the globe. Support the community!

John Barritt · · The 405 · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1,083

Girl has some "neck meat" too! I expect to be hearing that phrase in the mainstream soon too. JB

Travis Kaney · · Green Bay, WI · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 420
Warrior wrote: Are you following the vaunted "Four Plan"? Just curious...
While the Four Plan has helped, I really think it's the cheese steak recovery meal that has helped the most.
DWF 3 · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 186
Aleks Zebastian wrote: I am quite humble and honor you utilize my phrase of "crushing strength" in the rock and lice magazine!
Let's be real here Aleks, you're a hack who has done nothing more that ride the coat tails of the once great Sven Lavransen. "Crushing strength" is not your own. You should be ashamed.
Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175

climbing friend dong herris,

I block your wang slap, and I slap your wang! through tubes of internet! The flicking on your wang it does not feel perhaps so good!?!? Ha!

there is no need for the hateful, perhaps you meditate each morning on compassion for the other! ha!

May your flash be bold, your forearm refresh at crux, and all your dreams come true!

Muscrat · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 3,625

Oh great one of crushing strength
How does this humble looser (only V11 crusher) get you autograph? I would shake your hand, but i am afraid of your....CRUSHING STRENGTH!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "Crushing strength"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started