Mountain Project Logo

Looking for climbing partners in the Boulder area

Original Post
Daniele Nicolodi · · Boulder, Co · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 5

Hello climbers,

my regular climbing partner recently left town and I'm looking for a replacement... ehm... for awesome individuals to rope up with (I believe it sound better this way).

I live in Boulder and I'm free to climb in the gym in the evenings during the week, ideally twice or three times a week, from 6pm to 9pm or so, and on rock in the weekend, both sport and trad. I have a subscription at Movement Boulder. I lead up to low 5.12 sport, mid 5.10 trad. Ideally we'd be around the same level, but no problem if you're a stronger or more beginner climber as long as you can give a good belay!

Cheers,
Dan

Erik W · · Santa Cruz, CA · Joined Mar 2007 · Points: 280

PM sent

Are you sure Erik? I haven't received anything :)

Alexander K · · The road · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 130

I had pmd you too. Maybe you need to fix something in there?

It seems that most Mountain Project emails triggered the spam filters on my email account and have never been delivered :( I circumvented the problem on my side, but the messages are gone. It would be nice if you could send them again.

Thanks! Cheers,
Dan

Madison McDonald · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hey there!

I'm new to climbing and am looking for all the practice belaying and cleaning trad gear I can get. If you're looking for a willing belay slave... I'm your girl! I mostly boulder since I have a membership at the Spot but have my own harness and belay device. I think I'd learn a lot from an experienced climber like yourself, so let me know if you're interested. :)

JayL · · Texas · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

Pm sent

Sam Latone 1 · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Off in sat/sun/mon the next two months. Prefer 5.10 or harder trad but I enjoy all types of climbing. Busy paramedic, likes to get after it on my days off. Safety conscious.

Kelbo Wenzel · · Longmont, Colorado · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Dan, I PMed you.

Steven Morrell · · Boulder, CO · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hi,

I've done a little sport climbing but am basically a beginner as far as outside climbing goes. But I'd love to meet up at movement sometime. I'm actually desperate to go tonight and need a partner if you'd like to join.
Text me at 718-930-9205 if so!

Steve

Stingray · · Boulder · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 10

Anyone want to go to Eldo today? Trad multi pitch or hit up west ridge?

Hello,

thanks everyone for the replies and for the emails! Unfortunately I'm swamped with work and travel till next weekend. I promise I'll come back to everyone soon.

Cheers,
Dan

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for climbing partners in the Boulder area"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started