Mountain Project Logo

Jackson area summer partner(s)

Original Post
Josh Anderson · · Durango, CO · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 5

Looking for a partner(s) to do some mountaineering and sport climbing in the Tetons/Jackson area. Reply if interested!

Thomas Carson · · Jackson, WY · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 91

I'll be in the park all summer, so I'll be looking for partners as well.

Perfect!Let's get in touch in a few months

Dan Barry · · Rock Springs, WY · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 175

I live about 3 hours from Jackson but I am hungry to bag some peaks! I plan going up to the Tetons every weekend I can during the summer. Let's get in touch and make some plans.
-Dan

Sounds good!

Jonathan bell · · Kalamazoo · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

I'll be staying in the park this summer as well

Andrew Carlson · · Idaho falls, Idaho · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

I'm living in Idaho falls from now until June or July and willing to drive out to the Tetons. Looks like I'll have plenty of days off during the week. Give me a call or text if you want to get something set up. 763-486-2742.

MJD · · Jackson, WY · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 25

I'm moving out the Jackson in a few weeks and know no one! I am looking for reliable/competent partners! I'm game for all types of climbing but most interested alpine objectives! 651-895-4150 (Mike)

Isaac Comcowich · · Great Falls, MT · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 15

Hey ill be living in Jackson this summer as well could certainly use some climbing partners looking at sport climbing hit me up this summer or if your in montana before May 1 try me there. 303-905-8622

Winnie Hsieh · · Marblemount, WA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey all

Just getting in the loop of finding partners - I'll be in Yellowstone from May 17 to mid Sept and keen for any climbing adventures! Alpine, trad, sport or casual bouldering. 717-753-4083

Nick G · · Phoenix, AZ · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 5

Looking for Jackson area partners as well!

Feel free to text:

4oh6.45one.4828

Dan Barry · · Rock Springs, WY · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 175

Does anyone have the heads up on current conditions in the Tetons? I noticed that avalanche reports have stopped being reported. I would like to do Middle Teton on an upcoming weekend. If anyone has any beta to share or is interested in doing some mountaineering feel free to text me or respond on the thread. I 'm also interested in doing some sport climbing and learning some more trad if anyone doesn't mind teaching. 302-354-8316

AJ England · · Mammoth, WY · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 111

Hey I work in Yellowstone so anything in the Tetons or SW Montana I would be super down to hit up!

Text or call anytime!

(360)567-5806

Thomas Carson · · Jackson, WY · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 91

Dan, I was up in Garnet Canyon today. Snow conditions are good, until the sun hits it and everything turns to slush and wet slide potential. Southwest Couloir is still doable even with subpar snow conditions, but I wouldn't recommend any of the steeper couloirs when the sun is on them. I went up the Southeast Couloir today (because it was 3am and my headlamp is dim and couldn't tell I wasn't on the Ellingwood Couloir until it got light out) and snow was decent until 6am, went a little deeper (but not quite postholing) until around 7am, and by 8am everything was slush.

andyedwards · · OR · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 205

Also looking for partners. My days off are Thursday through Saturday.
Interested in weekend and evening sport climbing, road trips to Lander and City of Rocks, and moderate alpine stuff in the Tetons.
Haven't climbed much since last fall, but I'm competent, and an attentive belayer.

Kyle Walter · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Anybody keen to climb over the next couple of days? Ideally multi-pitch rock tomorrow and something on the grand the day after(would like to climb black ice couloir If it's in condition)

Kyle

Joven · · Estes Park, CO · Joined May 2016 · Points: 10

I've sent a couple PMs out, and am still looking for a partner on some long, moderate stuff in the GTNP. I can be available from Tuesday - Saturday. 

I would be making the way up from CO, so would also be up for some cragging in the Lander area. 

Andre Cardona · · Seattle WA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 107

Anyone interested in alpine climbing or craging near Jackson this weekend July1-2?
 or any weekend this summer really. feel free to contact me at 407-361-5989

-Dre

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Jackson area summer partner(s)"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started