Mountain Project Logo

Beginner Partner DMV

Original Post
Kate Don12 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

I'm a relatively new climber-still very much a beginner-looking for a partner ideally in MD. Either ET Rockville/Columbia works but i'd be willing to go to Crystal City as well!

Jessica L · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hey! I'm also a beginner climber (only gone outdoors two or three times) but I'm interested in trying out the gyms in the DMV and need a climbing partner. I live a few blocks from the Crystal City location, but would be willing to alternate there and Rockville as well

Kate Don12 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0
Jessica L wrote:Hey! I'm also a beginner climber (only gone outdoors two or three times) but I'm interested in trying out the gyms in the DMV and need a climbing partner. I live a few blocks from the Crystal City location, but would be willing to alternate there and Rockville as well
Oh awesome! CC isn't too much of a trek for me. What's your availability like/how often are you interested in going?
pmorinelli · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Feel free to check out these groups...

Baltimore Rock Climbing

The VA/MD/DC Rock Climbing Group

Jessica L · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Weekends are probably best for me because of the traffic on week days. I'm free all but the first weekend of march. My April is a little busy but I could probably do some week days or Fridays or Sundays that month to work around the chaos. Usually my weekends are open. I'd like to start going at least once or twice a month. I haven't invested in any gear so I'll have to rent it until I can justify investing. How about you? How often do you want to go?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Beginner Partner DMV"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started