Mountain Project Logo

Looking by for partners RRG,OBED, TWall or wherever 2/12-3/1

Original Post
Chris Blau · · Ellicott city, md · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 10

Have a long my break from work and am looking for partners looking to climb at any crag in the south,RRG, TWall,North Carolina, wherever. I climb 5.11-5.12 sport and 5.10 trad but I am a solid belay at any grade, big or small! You have a project ? Let's work it! Call,text or Message me on here 3 zero 1 9 eight zero 9 zero eight 7. I have climbing partner references and would be glad to share if you want . Hope to see you soon.

5.samadhi Süñyātá · · asheville · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 40

I'll climb at obed with ya and could probably bring 1-2 others too. I'm in asheville...do you have a rack or strictly interested in sport climbing?

I'm 99% bolts these days but will take any visitors with a rack up to the north side of looking glass for the classics any free day :)

Also wouldn't mind taking somebody interested in short off esp tilted world up...but again you'd need to bring the rack as sadly I have sold mine for travel $ over the last 4 years :D

Chris Blau · · Ellicott city, md · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 10

Samadhi I have a full big wall rack so I'm ready for anything shortoff or looking glass or obed has to throw at me. Text me and we can iron out some details. Looking forward to climbing with you !

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern States
Post a Reply to "Looking by for partners RRG,OBED, TWall or wher…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started