Mountain Project Logo

Brand New BD C4s and Metolius TCUs - screamin' deal! :)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
5.samadhi Süñyātá · · asheville · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 40

Hey everybody, long time no see my MP brothers and sisters.

Bought these cams brand new this past fall after a booming(!) work season with the hope of getting back into trad...but got sidetracked with bouldering/sport climbing/travel again this winter.

My loss is your gain...I'll let these go at a loss from the retail prices I bought them for. I took pictures of the cam lobes that proves they are brand new (no small scratches from placement/falls or anything on them at all). They have literally never been placed...they've spent the winter coming out of their box from Backcountry.com into our gear room (a dry/dark place inside our house).

I will always <3 trad I just can't justify financially holding onto the start of a rack at this point...

I haven't posted on MP in years, but I am known in my Asheville, NC climbing community as a decent guy and long time climber...so I'm hoping people will feel comfortable sending my paypal with the assurance these will go out right away to you.

BD C4 #.5 - $45 (retail $64.95)
BD Cr #.75 - $45 (retail $64.95)
BD C4 #1 - $50 (retail $69.95)
BD C4 #2 - $50 (retail $74.95)
BD C4 #3 - $50 (retail $74.95)
Metolius TCU #1 blue - $45 (retail $59.95)
Metolius TCU #2 yellow - $45 (retail $59.95)
Metolius TCU #3 orange - $45 (retail $59.95)
Metolius TCU #4 red - $45 (retail $59.95)

$420 for everything hehe ;)

Best to ya'll! :)
Andy Reagan
andyreagan513 AT gmail.com

Preference if somebody can contact me in a day or so and wants to buy everything. I'll throw in some free racking biners and save you on shipping costs. Otherwise if people want to buy 1 or a couple at a time I will ask for a few bucks shipping for the package to cover my end.

ps if you need biners I can sell them with a racking biner $3/piece. All biners are assorted metolius/BD and have never been clipped to bolts (ie no burrs).

Kaleb H · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 9

Sent you an email. Interested in C4s.

Andrew Morse · · Portland, ME · Joined May 2016 · Points: 45

Messaged about the tcus.

David Ganahl · · Corona · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Pm'ed on c4's 1,2,and3 if other deal falls through. Thanks!

C4s sale pending.
Andrew, I messaged you back about the TCUs, you got first dibs on those.

Best,
Andy

C4s sold

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started