Mountain Project Logo

Red Rocks Feb 17-19

Original Post
Chris Oleson · · Maryland · Joined May 2011 · Points: 1,493

Looking for a partner for Fri-Sun, Feb 17-19, sport and/or trad. I will have a single rack (but no rope), and am comfortable leading trad up to about 5.9 (perhaps more once I get comfortable with the area - have never climbed at RR). I lead sport up to 10d. Happy to follow as well, ideally looking to hit some of the classic multi-pitch trad routes. One possibility would be to climb sport on Fri, then trad on Sat/Sun. Hit me up, Chris

Nathan Thomas · · Boulder, CO · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 0

Chris,
I'll be in the area from the 13th to 20th. Unfortunately I will only have my harness, shoes, and belay as I am flying in from a long trip abroad. Original partners had something come up and left me without a partner. There is a chance I can use a friends rope and maybe acquire a rack once I'm in town. Lead sport to 11c and Trad to 10+. You can email me if you want at Nathan.gordon.thomas@gmail.com if you are interested. Phone will not be up and running for a few days since I am still abroad.

Steve Pulver · · Williston, ND · Joined Dec 2003 · Points: 460

I maybe looking for a partner for Friday, not completely sure yet.

Chris Oleson · · Maryland · Joined May 2011 · Points: 1,493

Unfortunately it looks like they are forecasting rain Fri and Sat. I may reschedule my plans

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Red Rocks Feb 17-19"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started