Mountain Project Logo

Lost: 2 BD Cam @ Cereal Buttress, Rumbling Bald NC

Original Post
Caleb Mallory · · AMGA Certified Rock Guide; PNW · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 425

I believe I lost one of my #2's at the Bald two weekends ago. If you found it feel free to keep it, I just want to know that I can call off the search. Thanks!

Mike Byrnes · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Someone posted about this about a week ago. Go check the lost and found he might still be trying to get it back to you

Caleb Mallory · · AMGA Certified Rock Guide; PNW · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 425
Mike Byrnes wrote:Someone posted about this about a week ago. Go check the lost and found he might still be trying to get it back to you
Appreciate the heads up. I believe that post was put up before I was at the Bald, and also I was not near the Ramp that day. Thanks though!
Josh Lipko · · Charlotte · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 10

I made a thread about a week ago to find the owner. If you can describe the tape markings I'll get it back to you.

mountainproject.com/v/found…

Josh Lipko wrote:I made a thread about a week ago to find the owner. If you can describe the tape markings I'll get it back to you. mountainproject.com/v/found…
PM'd
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Lost and Found
Post a Reply to "Lost: 2 BD Cam @ Cereal Buttress, Rumbling Ba…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started