Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Partner next 10 days Boulder\Denver area

Original Post
Nick D'Hulster · · Da Nang, VN · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 10

I'm in town in Boulder and trying to climb! Weather permitting I'm into climbing anywhere around here for the next 10 days. Prefer Trad but sport is great too. I have plenty of gear and always keep it safe. Let me know if you have any days to climb.

Jeremy Cadwell · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 75

What's up, man! I should be free all day this coming Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I have a right ring finger injury so I can't push the grades but if you want to do some sport (up to 10a) or trad (up to 5.8) I would be interested in meeting up. Text me if interested. I live 15 mins sw of Denver and will go anywhere within 1-2 hour drive.

614-914-3463

-Jeremy

Thomas Gilmore · · Where the climate suits my… · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 1,059

What happened to Cochise? I'll be in the Red for the whole season...Let me know if you swing in...

Mark Cowan · · Centerville, GA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 8

I may be able to take tomorrow off in which case I'd love to get on something in Golden or Boulder Canyon. I haven't climbed in a few months except ice so I'd want to go on 10a or lower sport.

Alexander K · · The road · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 130

I'd be down to get out Saturday or Sunday weather permitting. Send me a massage and we can make something happen.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing Partner next 10 days Boulder\Denver area"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started