Mountain Project Logo

donate your unused climbing gear

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Jonathan Warshauer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

Hello. I am looking for some free climbing gear. Need rope. Quickdraws. Trad. gear. Slings. Carabiners. Please donate your unwanted gear that is in at least good/fair condition. PM me if I can pick it up. Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

DMarti Marti · · custer,sd · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 0

What will you be using the gear for?

James Wolff · · Spokane, WA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 215

Aren't we all...

Barrett Pauer · · Brevard, NC · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 775

If anyone has some free Petzl Spirits please pm me. New generation only, NO NICKS OR SCRATCHES.

Mark E Dixon · · Possunt, nec posse videntur · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 974

I'm looking for free, gently used $20 bills, preferably in large quantities.

TIA

Kevin Bond · · Athens, Ga · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 607

Gear for me too, PM me about all free Gear

Climb On · · Everywhere · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0
Maxwell Russell wrote:Is this for some kind of organization that's taking low-income kids into the mountains to climb? Because that's about the only reason I'd consider giving up gear for free.
https://www.mountainproject.com/v/pay-it-forward-request/107965287__5#a_112472724

This guy is collecting gear for low-income kids.
ChossKing King · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Hi I have approximately 1 meter of retired climbing rope available that you can have if you pick up.

PM me.

DanielHart · · Carpinteria ca · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 5

Perhaps you should consolidate your hobbies into those that are most important to you and then do like the rest of us no invest your hard earned dollars into your passion. Your bio says you live in calabasas, don't think I've seen an inexpensive part of town. You might consider moving to the valley or something like that. I have 6 kids and I could buy a decent used car each month for what rent is around here but I have never considered asking others to donate me gear.

Jonathan Warshauer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

You guys are too much. Thanks for laughs.

Jack Mullen · · Crested Butte, CO · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

I PMd you too but Im at college in Ohio and dont have a lot to give materially but if you want any volunteers for the gym or someone to take people climbing outside I'd be happy to help any way I can.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started