Mountain Project Logo

NEW Pickets, nuts, hexes, glove & more

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Avalon'cha · · your girlfriend's bedroom · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 35

Hello everyone. Drumming up money for SPRAT/IRATA rope access cert. So I'm selling of a few things. All items are un-used, some a little old though. PayPal only, I'll cover fees, you cover shipping. I'm green to selling things on line, and have NEVER thought I would be selling my beloved gear, but I need the money, and this stuff is all extraneous. PM with what you want, and I will get you a quote for shipping ASAP. Might, maybe, possibly willing to haggle a little on big orders. Thanks for taking a look.

Gloves $28

Gear slings. $15 Misty & $25 for Lowe

Nuts $7

Nut tools $5

Piskets $15 & $25

If you can guess what this is, it's FREE.... SIKE. A prized piece in my collection, if you want it really bad it's going to be $30 dollars. Don't wanna sell it, but wife says I should.

Hexes, never seen Spectre. $7

I'll get the sizes of nuts and hexes when I get back home, they were clear in my original photograph

Slogger · · Anchorage, AK · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 80

I'm interested in the 5 brass nuts in the middle of the photo if you can get me the sizes.

Jeff Scheuerell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 2,298

A friend of a friend could be a friend indeed!

Slogger wrote:I'm interested in the 5 brass nuts in the middle of the photo if you can get me the sizes.
Two size 5 and three size 6, one of which has the transverse taper design. Not exactly brass, they are old BD. Bronze/ steel alloy I believe, durable as all hell.
Jeff Scheuerell wrote:A friend of a friend could be a friend indeed!
As well as a friend of a TCU!But the only time I experimented with it was on the sofa :)
Mark Berenblum · · Gardiner, NY · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 105

Is that a rare titanium alpine pogo stick???

J C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 477

cam extractor?

Gunkswest wrote:PM'd you twice in the past few days.
Hello. I haven't received any PM's from what I can see. I've been out of town dealing with some family issues, and haven't checked back through here the last few weeks. If you, or anyone else is still interested in anything, contact me at pirateofthecarabiner@gmail.com or just post it in this thread. I'm back in town now and ready to continue business.

Pickets gone.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started