Mountain Project Logo

Piedmont NC Climbing on Thursday (1/19)

Original Post
Will Maness · · Terrebonne, OR · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 115

Hey guys!

My birthday is this Thursday and I'm moving to Ireland on Monday, so I was really hoping to get one more day of climbing in before I begin my new life abroad! Of course, I will be climbing in Ireland and hopefully other places in Europe too, but you can't beat that down home rock!

I am down to go to Pilot, Sauaratown, Moore's, or even Asheboro Boulders. I am psyched to clip bolts or plug gear, and I can even be convinced to go fall on a crash pad all day - doesn't matter to me! I lead 5.11 on sport, but I just got into trad climbing recently so I would really only feel comfortable following on any multi-pitch out at Moore's. I have a rope, plenty of draws, and a (pretty) light rack: Camalot C4s (.5 - 4) and BD Stoppers (5-11).

If you're in the Triangle area, I might could arrange a carpool, just let me know! If you are free to climb or know of any other parties heading out that way on Thursday, please let me know! I'd really appreciate you helping grant this birthday wish!

Cheers!

I could also be convinced to go tomorrow! Weather looks great for both days! PM me if you wanna go!

It looks wet this weekend, but tomorrow should be perfect! I'm desperate to get out, so let me know if you're interested! I'll drive, but you a beer, belay you on your sick project, I'm just trying to get out!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern States
Post a Reply to "Piedmont NC Climbing on Thursday (1/19)"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started