Mountain Project Logo

Red Rock Mid- to Late-February (21-25)

Original Post
Rachelle Street · · New York, NY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hi, I'm a school teacher so I get Presidents' Day Week off. I have been climbing for three years and have been outside for several trips in the Northeast. I have my own gear (rope, quickdraws, anchors). I can lead, clean, and rappel. I haven't done multi-pitch or set up my own topropes. I prefer lead climbing. In the gym I lead 11s, outdoors up to 10s. I prefer safety to trying crazy things I know I can't do.

I'm looking for some people to climb with during my February break. I am arriving the evening of Tuesday, February 21st and leaving late the night of Saturday, February 25th.

I plan on renting a car and staying at an airbnb, unless someone is local and can drive. I'm happy to play chauffeur!

Rachelle

Steve Pulver · · Williston, ND · Joined Dec 2003 · Points: 460

I'll be in Las Vegas Feb 16-19. I think I have a partner locked down for 18-19, but still need someone for 17. I'm interested in sport, and also wanted to go take a look at the Arizona strip (Lime Kiln, and Mentor cave ) at some point during this trip. I won't have a vehicle.

brianszero · · Rogers, Ky · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 21

pm sent

Xtine · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined May 2008 · Points: 1,936

Hi Rachelle! If you still need a partner, I am free to climb through the weekdays you're here.
I'm a local of 10 years, climbing in that amount of time and safe. I have gear too. Let me know if you're still looking!

Christine

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Red Rock Mid- to Late-February (21-25)"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started