Mountain Project Logo

Safe Climbers

Original Post
Dan Nichols · · Denver, CO · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 5

Free most days to go climbing.

Follow trad up to 11, lead sport up to 11.
Have gear for sport or tr; 60m rope, draws, anchor

Happy to do any climbing this amazing winter. I'm in Denver area, with transportation ready to get out and take full advantage of amazing days anywhere within 1-2 hours away.

4 years of outdoor climbing, I feel you can never be too safe. Always wear helmet, size up the route, ensuring sufficient rope & pro, some rescue knowledge. Never take awareness off climber until safely done w route. Aiming for similar safety minded partners who enjoy the activity responsibly.

Thanks,
Dan

MH OneTwoThree · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 80

Hey Dan,

We have similar beliefs when it comes to rock climbing -- safety, stoke, and safety.

Currently, I have started to cut my teeth into leading 10s (sport) & 8s (trad). I'm fairly new to trad climbing but, I've done my homework and I'm open to suggestions, other perspectives, and critiques. I live in Boulder and I generally have mornings and weekends free.

Let me know if you have any interest in linking up!

-max

David Reuille · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2008 · Points: 150

Dan & Max,

I am free most days/mornings. Very safe climber have climbed for 18 years. Have taken Single Pitch Instructor course as well.

David

Chad German · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 0

I'm also into safety while progressing. And reliable too. From Denver. Looking for more regular partners,especially trad, ice and Alpine. Contact me.

joe trabucco · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 25

Sounds like we think alike. I live in Denver as well. Study the heck out of trad and climbing. Love eldo and lumpy. Can lead up to 5.8 (eldo). Have a double rack, rope, and draws. Always down to get out and catch some views and moves. Love the multi pitch long trad routes.

Joe

Andy W · · Ft Collins · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 41

Hello other safety oriented climbers. If anyone is willing to make the drive north, I'm free to climb this week Wed-Sun in Ft Collins. Can't make it south this week but hoping to take advantage of the sunny weather! Full rack and happy with any type of climbing. Send me a message if interested. cheers

Chad German · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 0

Again I'm into more good regular partners, rock, ice and especially Backcountry Alpine. So contact three othree Tofourto,7506 if actually wanting to have a strong pool of partners to network with and not be a flake. Yes everyone has their life to live and I'm somewhat flexible and understand but some don't follow through. From denver

Matt Shepard · · Broomfield, CO · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 386

I'll throw my hat in the ring on this post. I feel I'm safety conscious and always looking for more partners who are the same. Feel free to check out my profile and send me a PM

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Safe Climbers"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started