Mountain Project Logo

Looking for a female roommate in sugarhouse asap!

Original Post
Paige Brimley · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

I have a room available in sugarhouse near 15th east and 13th south (close to caputo's!). Rent is $498 plus utilities and the lease ends June 30th.

Room is available for rent asap! We have a huge backyard, bike shed, gear room and tons of storage. Your other roommate would be my sister who loves to bake copious amounts of cookies :).

I love climbing and have a membership to the front. This house is about 15 minutes from big cottonwood canyon and you will always have a climbing partner!

Please let me know if you or anyone else is interested!

Jennyclimbsrock · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Paige,

I'm looking to move back to Salt Lake by the end of January (but I could pay January rent to hold the room if interested) and am wondering if the room is still available? If so maybe we could chat via email or phone? If so you can PM me to exchange contact info.

Thanks a ton,
Jenny

Dear Jenny,

I sent you a PM through your profile! Looking forward to chatting :)

Best ,
Paige

Chrissy · · Portland, OR · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 0

Hey Paige,
I'm looking for a room in SLC! I'm a grad student in Portland and my clinical rotations take me somewhere new every 6-12 weeks. I will be in SLC from February-May 1st. I know it's not the exact lease terms you're looking for but if you're still needing to fill the room shoot me a message. Thanks!

Chrissy,

I'm sorry for the delay. I pm'd you!

Paige

bump

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Looking for a female roommate in sugarhouse asap! "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started