Mountain Project Logo

MP Forum Tone

Jason Young · · Los Alamos, NM · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 1,330
J Marsella wrote:I'll fight you both. Throw in Zebastian and it might be exciting even
Count me in! I'd love to strangle his meaty neck - just for fun though. I'll let him tap out.
Joe Auer · · Utah · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 375

Life is too short to give a fuck about what people say on the internet.

JNE · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 2,110
senior Hernandez wrote:Looks like this thread backfired, jerks!
Dr. Evil <3 solipsism too!

Anthony Dimaggio wrote:The rotten core of U.S. mass media untruths has an obvious foundation in the chronic deceptions of the American political class. Bush administration Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove was fond of denigrating Americans who were part of the “reality based community,” which believes that “solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality…that’s not the way the world really works anymore. We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you’re studying that reality – judiciously as you will – we’ll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that’s how things will sort out. We’re history’s actors…and you, all of you [referring to Americans and journalists] will be left to just study what we do.”
Post-Fact Politics: Reviewing the History of Fake News and Propoganda
BigNobody · · all over, mostly Utah · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 10
Joe A wrote:Life is too short to give a fuck about what people say on the internet.
Best reply here
Aleks Zebastian · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 175
Jason Young wrote: Count me in! I'd love to strangle his meaty neck - just for fun though. I'll let him tap out.
climbing friend,

your feeble attempts to headlock me, i will flex my neck meat stiffening expanding, and your arm will break open like limp noodles flying across kitchen counter, and then I headlock on you!
FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276
Aleks Zebastian wrote: climbing friend, your feeble attempts to headlock me, i will flex my neck meat stiffening expanding, and your arm will break open like limp noodles flying across kitchen counter, and then I headlock on you!
And Aleks means it. Be afraid, be very afraid! Your skull would be like nut in nutcracker.
Aleks Zebastian wrote: climbing friend, your feeble attempts to headlock me, i will flex my neck meat stiffening expanding, and your arm will break open like limp noodles flying across kitchen counter, and then I headlock on you!
I relish the challenge!
Bill Kirby · · Keene New York · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 480
Jason Young wrote: I relish the challenge!
Yea right.. you get there and it's a schizophrenic Adam Ondra.
Bill Kirby wrote: Yea right.. you get there and it's a schizophrenic Adam Ondra.
All the more enjoyable.
Tylerpratt · · Litchfield, Connecticut · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 40
Jason Young wrote: All the more enjoyable.
If the piercing screams don't cripple you.
Jason Young wrote: I relish the challenge!
climbing friend,

I meet you at high noon in rifle, shirtless on top of white stallion and ready for doing battle!
Tylerpratt wrote: If the piercing screams don't cripple you.
I will reduce his piercing screams to pathetic gurgling mewlings.
Aleks Zebastian wrote: climbing friend, I meet you at high noon in rifle, shirtless on top of white stallion and ready for doing battle!
I will forcibly dismount you from your steed and make it dance the Watusi on your neck and back meat.
Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 1,374

Can I ask for a vid of this rumble?

Oops. Bad girl, bad. Heel!

Adam Stackhouse · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 13,970
T Burgess wrote:Ok I read (almost) the whole thread now. I'm not sure which one bothers me more, sexist/racist (I see mostly sexist stuff) comments or the inconsistent moderating by the admins. Sometimes it's crazy what gets removed and what doesn't. Also, I see admins being very big jerks in their comments sometimes. Having that little "administrator" tag next to such comments sends a horrible message!!! The rest of the rudeness is in more of a gray area in my opinion. I don't enjoy it. If you're an administrator, I assume you contribute to the site behind the scenes in some way, thank you for your work! Peace!
Always feel free to send a PM to one of the Forum Administrators if you feel a fellow user with a "little administrator" tag is being a big jerk. We can't discuss solutions to issues that we don't know about.
Jason Young wrote: I will forcibly dismount you from your steed and make it dance the Watusi on your neck and back meat.
climbing friend,

ho ho!

ha ha!

That is just like, your opinion, man! you cannot beat me!

I am one mighty and strong. My forearms carry with their own gravitational field, and I have subdued several bears of polar type with my crushing headlock of boa constrictor style!

All your flash are belong to me.
FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276

I think I found a video of Aleks wrestling a ferocious bear:

https://youtu.be/9nSWc43TLaI

Aleks Zebastian wrote: climbing friend, ho ho! ha ha! That is just like, your opinion, man! you cannot beat me! I am one mighty and strong. My forearms carry with their own gravitational field, and I have subdued several bears of polar type with my crushing headlock of boa constrictor style! All your flash are belong to me.
I will unleash my Hell Hounds on your cuddly Teddy bears:

Hell Hounds.

climbing friend,

your angry rodents do not affect me. I shtomp on them and sqvuish them!

all your flash are belong to me.

Aleks Zebastian wrote:climbing friend, your angry rodents do not affect me. I shtomp on them and sqvuish them! all your flash are belong to me.
My vicious rodents will gnaw at your neck meat.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Mountain Project News
Post a Reply to "MP Forum Tone"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started