Mountain Project Logo

anyone want to work "vasodilator" 13a in boulder canyon?

Original Post
James Cranston · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 251

looks like an epic line and would be down to project it this winter! let me know -- 914.364.6142

Alex Young · · Denver, CO · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 5

I'd be down to project it. Just sent my first 13a in the gym so i would be psyched to try one outside

Matthew Corinth · · Salt Lake, UT · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 5

I'm in for sure, it's on the list for this winter. I can get out Tues, Wed and Thurs although at the beginning of the new year my scheduled days off will probably shift to Wed, Thurs and Fri.

Mark E Dixon · · Possunt, nec posse videntur · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 974

Just a heads up that the crag closes Feb 1st for birds. Often reopens in the middle of March, but can be as late as end of July if the birds nest nearby.
I don't think unapproved trail work is allowed, but some 'accidental' staging area work would be really useful. Anything kicked down from Vaso endangers folks at the Jolt Cola area.

James Cranston · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 251

alex & matthew i'll send you both a msg!

awesome! yeah, let me know if any of y'all are getting after it!

a p · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 15

I'm also down to work it if any of y'all are looking for partners. I'm super flexible with scheduling, pretty much any weekday.

Matthew Corinth · · Salt Lake, UT · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 5

Hey guys~
I work night shift 9pm to 7am Friday through Tuesday so I can get out Tues, Wed and Thur. As it gets warmer and lighter I can swing before/after work too. Even if Vaso gets closed down I have a couple other projects or would be psyched to help work yours...

Hit me up if you are going. 9192606424

Alex

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "anyone want to work "vasodilator" 13a in boulde…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started