Mountain Project Logo

STP Coupon Code

Original Post
Sdm1568 · · Ca · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 80

Looking for a Sierra Trading Post coupon code, unfortunately they don't seem to be coming to my email as of late. Thanks!

Morgan Patterson · · NH · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 8,960
Sdm1568 wrote:Looking for a Sierra Trading Post coupon code, unfortunately they don't seem to be coming to my email as of late. Thanks!
Used to swear by them but once they got bought out their 'deals' arent really much of a deal anymore. I often times can find better else where using google. just my two cents.
Mike Hazard · · Ballston Lake, NY · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 310

Yea I used to get deals for 35% off all the time. Best I have gotten lately was 25%. Right now I just have this one...have to spend $125 for the 25% off - NNK7590D.

Craig Manahan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 10

Every time i have added something to the cart and then left i get a coupon later in the day for 25% off and free shipping for orders over $50. You probably have to have an account and be logged in for this.

SLippy wrote:Every time i have added something to the cart and then left i get a coupon later in the day for 25% off and free shipping for orders over $50. You probably have to have an account and be logged in for this.
I just got this email for something I had in my cart the other day, however it didn't have any discount just the spend $50 get free shipping.

Thanks Mike H!
Ken Noyce · · Layton, UT · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 2,648
Mike Hazard wrote:Yea I used to get deals for 35% off all the time. Best I have gotten lately was 25%. Right now I just have this one...have to spend $125 for the 25% off - NNK7590D.
Yeah, lately all that STP has is 25% off, but for anything that you would actually want to buy, the 25% off doesn't work.
Morgan Patterson · · NH · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 8,960
kennoyce wrote: Yeah, lately all that STP has is 25% off, but for anything that you would actually want to buy, the 25% off doesn't work.
When TJMax bought them the whole structure of the coupons/company changed. You can probably find better elsewhere at this point.
Jay Morse · · Hooksett, New Hampshire · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 0

You get an extra 10% off by buying through ActiveJunky.

activejunky.com/invite/210262

Mike D · · Boulder, CO · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 845

They sent out an email a few months ago saying that they were going to do fewer email discount codes, but keep their prices lower day to day. I haven't tracked anything to see if that remains true, but they still are pretty solid deals if they have something you're looking for!

Scott McMahon · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 1,425

yeah they don't need to do coupons anymore it seems. Sucks because that was a huge draw for me. And over $15 to ship boots that are $170? Get fucked..excuse my french.

Andy Thorsell · · Marion, NC · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 523

I still get e-mails daily from STP with coupon codes for either 25% or 20% off and free shipping if you spend over a certain amount, usually $100. And from my experiences they generally work on almost all of the gear I have been wanting to buy with the exception of things that are already closeout prices on top of clearance pricing or ropes.

To the OP, try logging in to your account and under the 'My Subscriptions' turn on the "Deal Flyer" subscription.

Heidler16 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 25

I just got this one today KFD51830 it's 20% off and free shipping over 50$. It doesn't work on everything. I used it and got the rab generator x jacket for 54$ when combining with active junky and a free gift card I got from them

Mike D · · Boulder, CO · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 845
Scott McMahon wrote:yeah they don't need to do coupons anymore it seems. Sucks because that was a huge draw for me. And over $15 to ship boots that are $170? Get fucked..excuse my french.
How are you paying so much for shipping? I've placed at least four orders from them this year and have not paid a dime for shipping on any of them.
hakutaku wrote:To the OP, try logging in to your account and under the 'My Subscriptions' turn on the "Deal Flyer" subscription.
Thanks, I'll give that a try. Gracias
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "STP Coupon Code"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started