Mountain Project Logo

Thanksgiving Red Rocks Partner

Original Post
Sharon B. · · Bend, OR · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 25

Hi guys,

Looking to fly into Vegas for some Thanksgiving climbing! I can fly in the night of 11/23, out EARLY 11/28 - willing to rent a car to make things easier, and camp. Lead 5.8 trad, have a few years experience, been to RR a few times, can follow 10s, have 70m and double rack, bonus I'm a great camp cook! PM me if you want to have a rad climbing Thanksgiving!

Jsand Sanders · · Cali · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 10

Hey Sharon I plan to be in rr late thanksgiving climb fri sat sun. I'd like to climb either prince of darkness or unimpeachable groping as well as maybe a 5.7/ 5.8 trad route. Let me know if ur interested in climbing any of those days, thanks! Jennifer

Christina Vaughn · · Truckee, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 55

Sent PM = )

Andrew Reed · · CaƱon City, CO · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 56

Sorry to high-jack the thread, but I am also interested in climbing at RR from the 18th-25th. Lead 5.11 trad, interested in longer routes. Haven't bought the flight ticket yet because I wanted to see if someone of near equal ability would be available.

Chuck Weber · · SoPo, ME · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 45

Tossing my name in the seeking-partner-pot here too - I plan to climb Fri/25 through Tue/29, have partner on some days, but not others, read flexible schedule, so PM if interested and we'll hash out the details. Thanks!
Chuck call/text fine too - 423-five-o-5, 57five4

David Wieder · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2014 · Points: 61

Hello everyone,

I'm also thinking of going to RR for Thanksgiving, and would love to see if anyone wants to partner up. I've climbed at RR for about 3 weeks, total, in the past. Lead 5.8ish trad, happy to follow anything I can get up - hard 10's. Can usually onsite 10b sport. I've got a double rack and 70m rope.

You can call or text me at 505 231 5031.

I would be driving down from SLC, leaving midday Tuesday, and can be there at least through Sunday, maybe longer.

Scott Kleeman · · Homeless · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Ah!!! My partner bailed on me last minute, and now I'm partnerless and heading to Vegas to climb for Thanksgiving... I am available all day Wednesday, Nov. 23 to Friday, Nov. 25, and just want to go climbing! I have a single rack, and a brand new 70m rope! I can lead 10a sport and follow 10s. I'd love to get on some long climbs, trad routes sound brilliant, but this late in the game, I'm not picky. I'm down to be a third. Let's climb... please... 5418101821 text me!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Thanksgiving Red Rocks Partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started