Mountain Project Logo

Indian Creek partners October & November

Original Post
Ben B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hello everybody!

I'm gonna be dirtbagging it in the creek this fall and need partners! I'm comfortable onsighting most 5.10 and want to climb a bunch of 11s, although I'll be happy climbing pretty much anything there. Send me a message and we'll see if we can meet up. I've got a double rack and a 70m rope. If I don't respond to your message right away I probably don't have service. I'll leave a note on the supercrack message board describing how to find me and the same contents of this message. Looking forward to making some new friends!

Michael Sammartino · · Eagle, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

PM sent!

Still looking for partners! Anyone free?

Jimmy R Johnston · · South Lake Tahoe, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Gonna be in the creek tomorrow- postin up there for a while also. 757-746-4365. Doubles (few triples), same grades, plenty of stoke

William Skea · · Canberra, Australian Capita… · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I just arrived in Indian Creek Superbowl alone from Australia. I'm in the library today but i'll be back at site 4 tonight. I'm sticking around until 10 November. I've got a double rack and a 70m, as well as plenty of stoke for anything up to 5.12-.
Here's my online ticklist to get an idea of where i'm at: thecrag.com/climber/skea

I'll stay online to look at the forum but I don't have a phone. Come find me at site 4 SuperBowl :)

Awesome! I'm coming down there tomorrow afternoon and I'll find you there

Adam Jensen · · Sandy, UT · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 290

Might need a partner this Friday, 10-28. Where could I find you? I'm traveling from Salt Lake with a 70 meter and double rack.

Adam

William Skea · · Canberra, Australian Capita… · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I'm at Superbowl site #4

Michael Sammartino · · Eagle, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

I'm heading down to the Creek this Thursday/ Friday. Any chance I could bum a spot to park my car Thursday night at Superbowl?

Wesley Fowler · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 0

Hey! I'll be there the 5th-8th... you need a partner for any of those days?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Indian Creek partners October & November"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started