Mountain Project Logo

Obed, RRG, NRG ~10/14-11/21

Original Post
Emily Chien · · Lander, WY · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 5

Looking for partners as I travel East in Oct and Nov. Will go from Obed->RRG->NRG. Have a rope and draws and can lead up to 10b sport. Don't really know how long I'll stay in each.

Alygal100 · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 5

Hey Emily! I was just thinking about how I want to climb at the obed next weekend. Will you be there the 14-16? It sounds like we climb at around the same level! Here's my number: 8two8-2two6-0one8nine. Looking forward to hearing from you!

JuliaMV · · Christchurch, NZ · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 17

Hi Emily, I am planning to drive from CO to RRG later this month. It'd be great to meet up! Let's keep in touch as we get closer and our plans become more defined.

Joe Coover · · Sheridan, WY · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 20

Hey Emily,

I will be visiting the New at least 3-4 weekends in Oct and November (possibly weekdays, just depends on work). If you still need a belay, just message me when you will be there and we can work it out.
-Joe

Joseph Anderson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 85

Hey Emily,

I'll be in RRG the 15th- 20th if you'll be there!

Joe

Dave Burny · · buffalo, ny · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 50

Hey all, I'm looking to rope up as well...16-21st...coming from WNY, going to wherever the weather is best...716-four hundred-24 three six

Olivia Stavros Tracy · · Portland · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 15

I will be at NRG for the weekend, 15th and 16th. Alwasy looking for new climbing partners!

JT Aupetit · · Rosamond, CA · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 115

Thinking of going to NRG this weekend.
Let me know if you want to rope up!!
Thanks
JT 310.343.2557

Aaron Moses · · Richmond, Va · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 830

I'll be looking for NRG partners most weekends in late Oct and early Nov. I'm most interested in 12 sport, but I'm down for trad, bouldering, or trading belays. I also get fridays off every other week.

Joseph Anderson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 85

Hey all, arriving tonight, looking for partners!

Dave Burny · · buffalo, ny · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 50

Heading to Seneca then the new

Thanks for all the responses! I'm headed to the Red on Sat the 22nd. Looks like I've missed most of the people that responded about the Red. Hope ya'll are having fun!

BlakeSalmony · · Nashville · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 0

I'm headed to the obed tomorrow and friday (20-21) will you still be there?

Erick Valler · · flat midwest · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 20

Hey Emily I'm making it to the Red this Saturday as well and am in need of a partner. Let me know if you want to do some climbing I'm cool with both sport and trad. 3one7 nine8nine six6seven6.

Pablo Flores · · pomona, ca · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Emily, I will be arriving in the RRG Oct 30 for 10 days and too need a partner. Let me know if you will still be there.

Bran Sabo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 31

I'll be at the RRG Nov 12-20. Anyone thats looking for a partner, message me.

Stephanie Kendrick · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hey everyone!! Heading into the RRG this evening, looking for sport partners. 10-11 range. I'll be there probably around 930/10- I'm the girl who looks like Christmas- red pants green top.

Ray · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 728

Heading to RRG on Wednesday this week and will be there for a week probably and then heading south through Obed/Foster Falls. Message me for climbs! Lead in the 10's

NCD · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 50

Hi, I'll be at the RRG and then Chattanooga for about a month starting mid-November until mid-December. I'll be driving from and returning to Northern Virginia so will stop by the NRG and maybe some other places on the way also depending on the weather. Very flexible on dates and locations.

Excellent attentive belayer! Open to climbing with anyone safe and experienced. I've been climbing a long time but don't go to hard right now due to recovering from chronic injuries. I'm ok up to about 5.10c/d but wouldn't mind trying out some 11/12's or just belaying to check out harder climbs.

sevenO3-eight63-3Oslxflve

JT Aupetit · · Rosamond, CA · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 115

Going to rrg this weekend, sport climbibg. If you need a partner message me.
ThanksBold Text
JT

Staying in the Red until about Nov 12, looking for a partner through then. And headed to the New the following week.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Obed, RRG, NRG ~10/14-11/21"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started