Mountain Project Logo

Kalymnos in October

Original Post
Claire Berdik · · New York · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hello! Headed to Kalymnos later this month; going to be solo from the 2nd-17th of October. Climbing in the mid 7s and looking for partners! I have a rope and draws and will be staying locally in Massouri. Hit me up if you'll be around!

Michael Banner · · Nevada City, CA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 5

Hi,

I'm throwing together a short-notice trip to Greece for early October and will be looking for partners in Kalymnos as well. I usually climb high 6 or low 7s, but might be able to sneak into the mid 7s if the rumours of vacation grades are true! I also would be excited to try the deep water soloing out there.

Let me know if you're interested and maybe we can meet up.

Claire Berdik · · New York · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Yes! Sounds great. I'm hoping the rumors of soft grades will be true as well! My e-mail is cberdik3@gmail.com, feel free to reach out!

Doug Joness · · logan, ut · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 215

Hello. I am flying to kos on Tuesday the 11th and will be goin to kalymnos the next day. A body want to climb? I climb mid to upper 6s since I've been in Europe but have reported a few 7a+s back in the states when I was climbing more frequently. I have shoes harness etc but no rope or draws. I am flying from turkey on the 18 so I only have 5-6 days to climb so I want to get in as much as I can. Let me know if you want to climb. Email: Doug.jones@aggiemail.usu.edu

Bill Wheatley · · Portland, OR · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 795

I will be in Kalymnos October 25 - 30. Traveling solo with rope, draws, guidebook, etc. Feel free to get in touch if you are planning to be there at that time. Thanks!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Kalymnos in October "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started