Mountain Project Logo

Smith Rock Partner 9/23-?

Original Post
DesertRatExperience · · Moab, UT · Joined Mar 2007 · Points: 305

In the Smith Rock area for a while and looking for partners. I prefer longer more moderate routes in the 5.6-5.10 range but I'm up for whatever! I've got a triple set from small to 3.5 and a 70m rope. Been climbing 16 years.

yeeeHaw!

Jeremy Justus · · Steamboat Springs, CO · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hey, how long are you going to be there for? I'm going to be coming up that way from San Francisco on my way to Washington and was hoping I'd be able to stop there for a few days. Already planning to be in Bend the night of October 3rd and s0 then I'd be good to climb the 4th-6th. If you're still around that would be great! The difficulty sounds perfect, and I can lead on sport but I've never done a trad climb yet (although planning on doing a good bit this week in Yosemite), but I'd be way down to follow and pull gear. Also got some quickdraws and a 70m rope myself.

Anyway if you're around let me know, been looking up routes there the past few weeks and it looks awesome! I'd love to get on the rock there.

Chris Burton · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 5

If you are still there this weekend, I am looking to get out. I love long moderate routes! Double set and a rope. 8 years experience. 5.10
Chris
205.603.0588 or feel free to PM.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Smith Rock Partner 9/23-?"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.