Mountain Project Logo

Meet new people Bishop/Tahoe/Yosemite areas

Original Post
Ashley Schneider · · Nevada · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Hey everyone!
I just moved to Tonopah, NV with my boyfriend. I'm going to be exploring Bishop/Tahoe/Yosemite and would love to meet some people to climb with! I can lead 5.10's in the gym but still working on some fear management so mostly leading up to 5.9 outside. I'm great at following and can clean trad as well. Want to improve and most of all have fun! My availability is pretty wide open right now. Let me know if you're interested :)

Funkyseinfeldbassline · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 30

Hey Ashley!

Me and my girlfriend live in Tahoe on the Nevada side. We are always looking for more people to climb with! We mostly sport climb and boulder, but starting to get into trad. If you two are ever on this side of the lake don't be afraid to reach out!

Ashley Schneider · · Nevada · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Sounds great! I should be heading up that way soon. I'll send you a message when I do.

Michael Bee · · NorCal · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 296

Hey Ashley and Bassline
I just moved to the California side of things near Truckee. If yall wanna climb the emeralds (sport) or Donner (trad), I'm up for it. I make my own schedule so with enough advanced notice, I can climb whenevs.

Funkyseinfeldbassline · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 30

Hey Mike We actually may be going to the benches on Tuesday and Wednesday for a before work session If you're into it. We live in Incline, so not too far from you.

Michael Bee · · NorCal · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 296

I'm in for Tuesday. I'm only 40 minutes away so that would be great. Was just climbing there yesterday.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Meet new people Bishop/Tahoe/Yosemite areas "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started