Mountain Project Logo

Tahoe this week. Anyone?

Original Post
David Nieto · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 0

I have been exploring Tahoe lately. Bouldering mostly (although I am open to both sport and trad as well). I would like to find a buddy to get a spot every once in a while and share a beer after climbing.

Anyone?

David

Daniel Siegel · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 415

David,
My schedule is kind of wonky, but hit me up when you're planning to climb in the North Lake area. A pad party would be awesome.

-Daniel

James Jaco · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 30

I'm game for any weekend. There is actually a bouldering comp in south Lake Tahoe this weekend that I might check out. I'm down to meet up!

Alright, I will be heading there tomorrow or Thursday. Not sure what areas I am planning on visiting. How would you guys like to meet?

I'm gonna be going to the bouldering comp in south lake. Let me know where you end up climbing. You should check it out!

When and were is the comp. I checked out Soda Springs yesterday, good stuff. I am planning on exploring the saddle boulder today in the afternoon.

Alison Thompson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I could be keen to jump on a climbing mission this weekend. In sf right now. Anyone driving up from there?

facebook.com/events/1001820…

Here is the Facebook event for the competition. It is in south lake. I think at the pie shop boulders in meyers.
Daniel Siegel · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 415

Hey friends,
Hit me up if you want to climb tomorrow in Truckee or North Lake.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California
Post a Reply to "Tahoe this week. Anyone?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started