Mountain Project Logo

New to WA, Looking for Climbing Partners

Original Post
FootwithanE · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Recent transplant to WA. I'm living in Sno County. Looking for some climbing partners. Pretty much down for anything; bouldering, sport, trad, alpine, and Ice (even hit a gym). Not a bunch of experience with trad rock or alpine rock, but recently fleshed out my rack and really excited to get on some classic alpine rock routes in the PNW. Boulder v6. Sport 11+. Came from the NE so Ice WI4+ (I know there isn't a whole lot of waterfall ice around here). Available from Sun-Wed most weeks. Can drive and willing to travel. Shoot me a reply if interested and I'll get you a phone#.

Crystobolm · · Durango, CO · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 5

Hey I'll be in Leavenworth this evening for a few days, are u available to climb? Call me 608 216 4615

FootwithanE · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Crystobolm - Unfortunately I have been able to make some plans already for this week. Idk if you're local or anything, but next week I'll be available Sun, mon, and wed.

Seth Jones - I do ski. It's a bit far out to know for sure what I'll be up to, but keep me posted in the future.

Roy B. · · Entiat, Washington · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I'm in the area too and looking for partners. 6059395619

Kevin Patterson · · Lower Hutt, NZ · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 6,887

I'm looking for a climbing partner too. Just bailed after a week of extreme wetness in Squamish :(.

I'm in the Leavenworth area from tonight for 2-3d and am interested in routes up to 5.10.

BTW I'm a travelling Kiwi touring through the USA and Canada for 6 months. I have had 10y of international rock climbing experience. Cheers Kevin, 661-444-1623

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest
Post a Reply to "New to WA, Looking for Climbing Partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started