Mountain Project Logo

Just moved to Lander!

Original Post
Aaron Strubhar · · Lander · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

I just moved into Lander and am looking for anybody willing to show me around! I live up by Sinks Canyon and have been itching to get on some of the rock! I have recently been trying to heal a finger tendon strain so I really can't climb as hard as id like to. However, fist jams won't really strain it to bad so I would be down for some trad although I have a minimal rack. I will also be willing to belay all day long! Please hit me up if you would want to show someone around the Lander area! My number is 3095739198 and my email is abs0422@cwc.edu.

Bo Handy · · Spokane, WA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 50

Hey Aaron, I will be climbing at Wild Iris for the entire month of September and probably into October. I sport climb 12.c and am coming off a training regiment, so I'm gunning for the 13's on the Rodeo Wave wall. My partners are just breaking into the 5.11 range, so plenty of moderates will be going up too.

Are you interested in meeting up?

Aaron Strubhar · · Lander · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Yeah I would love to meet up! Let me know when you are in town! You can shoot me a text or call, or message me on here!

Bo Handy · · Spokane, WA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 50

Heck yeah! I will give you a call once I am in town. Looking forward to sending with you.

Ben Schaller · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 307

Hey Guys,

I'll be swinging by Lander for a day on 9/24 and am looking for a sport climbing partner! I've climbed here before so I know the area relatively well and would be happy to belay you on anything or lead up to mid-5.12 to set up top ropes.

Let me know if you're free/interested in meeting up! Hit me up by email (bschall21@gmail.com), PM, or this thread...

Ben

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Just moved to Lander!"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started