Mountain Project Logo

Partners around Colorado Springs

Original Post
Rob Murphy 1 · · Red Bank · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 0

Hey I'm new to CO and desperate to find some people to climb with. I climb about 5.8/9 trad and 5.10ish on sport but I'm plenty happy to get on easier routes or follow harder ones. If you wanna climb sometime just PM me

Eben Henner · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Rob. I'm going to be in the area from August 23 - 26. I'd love to hook up with someone for any kind of climbing, even bouldering. I'm from Asheville North Carolina, and will be in Pueblo visiting family. I should be able to do one solid day within that timeframe. I've never climbed in Colorado, so it's all good to me. I can climb 5.11 on top rope. My leading skills are limited, but I have led a few 5.8s. . Let me know if you are interested.

Eben Henner
828-335-0977

Justin Popplewell · · Manitou Springs, CO · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 285

Rob,

I just moved to CO Springs last week and am also looking for someone to climb with regularly. I'm climbing about the same range as you. Hit me up if you want to get something going in the near future.

Justin
785-766-0758

Daniel H Bryant · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 320

I typically work m-f 7-4, so I have weekday evenings and weekends open. I also travel to surrounding places within a couple hours drive on the weekends. Enjoy trad/sport single/multi, cool leading new climbers, cool following more experienced climbers. msg me.

Matt-D · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Haha just moved here too. Any of you guys can PM me and we'll get out there too! Trad or sport.

JenH · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 145

I moved here in January. Gave up the climbing for a few months because I had yet to find any partners down here. Oh, except for Stich. Tim you're awesome. Maybe I just needed a break. I'm climbing again. Trad, sport, alpine.

Jen 719-322-6507

Brayden H · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 10

Just moved back to Colorado Springs today, will be here for at least 3 months. I know the crags around town very well having lived here previously. Looking for a consistent partner (gym, trad or sport). Free to climb weekends or anytime after 5pm M-F. Call, text or PM me.

- Brayden
719-244-0277

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,520
JenH wrote:Oh, except for Stich. Tim you're awesome.
Ha ha ha. I was going to check in with you again. Since we climbed last I have many new crags for you to check out.
Brett Roberts · · Fort Smith, AR · Joined Mar 2010 · Points: 576

I'm also in the Springs and down to climb. I have mon-tues off and can climb most other mornings. Trad: lead easy stuff/follow 5.9ish Sport: 5.9-5.10ish 719-522-3997

Rob Murphy 1 · · Red Bank · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 0

Awesome! I've been in Denver and haven't checked MP for awhile but now I'm back in COS so I'll definitely be looking to climb this upcoming week.

Jonah Seifer · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 10

Also looking to climb this weekend/whenever! Little trad experience, but I usually sport climb up to 5.11.

(617) 610-0674

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,520

Come climb with our Meetup this Monday at Red Rocks OS. Meet around 5 at the far left parking lot.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Partners around Colorado Springs "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started