Mountain Project Logo

8/8 to 8/18 Squamish, WA Pass, or any other good ideas

Original Post
Alex Kowalcyk · · Idaho · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 65

I'm a climber based out of La Conner. I have some time off from work and was planning a trip to the Wind Rivers but my partner bailed. Now looking to get some worthwhile routes in around here (WA or BC) rock or alpine rock, 5.9-5.10c, swinging leads, car to car long days, etc. Been climbing 12 years, have all the gear, reasonably fit on the trail, sub 3:00 marathon, etc. Looking for long-term partners as well. My job gets me lots of days off both weekdays and weekends and I should be having more free time to climb gradually as my 2 young kids get older. PM me or e-mail.

-Alex
alexkowalcyk24 (at) gmail.com

K. Carver · · portland · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 5

Alex,

My partners have also bailed... very last minute. I'm going up to Squamish, where I have a house reserved (not happy with my partners). My dates are 15-20 of Aug. Give me a holler If you want to pitch up for some of these dates.

Alex Kowalcyk · · Idaho · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 65
K. Carver wrote:Alex, My partners have also bailed... very last minute. I'm going up to Squamish, where I have a house reserved (not happy with my partners). My dates are 15-20 of Aug. Give me a holler If you want to pitch up for some of these dates.
My last two days here will be Monday and tues. Come find me to make climbing plans. I am camped in site #2 big orange tent and I drive a gray Chevy aveo. I don't have phone service here just WiFi I check every other day or so. Reply here or email the address in my initial post. It is a zoo here this weekend but things should mellow by monday. Routes I had in mind were borderline-Blazing saddles or any of the .10's on the SQUAW
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "8/8 to 8/18 Squamish, WA Pass, or any other goo…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started