Mountain Project Logo

In need of consistent trad/alpine partners PDX

Original Post
christoph benells · · tahoma · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 306

Looking for some fresh climbing partners.

Usually Tuesday Wednesday off work but can request other days for big plans.

I like to climb at trout creek, beacon rock and am hoping to get up to Leavenworth and wa pass also in the next couple months.

I'm a 5.9/10 gear leader depending on the route, experienced mountaineer and long distance backpacker.

Please and thank you.

Michael Richichi · · Irvine, CA · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 1,278

Hey! I'm moving to Portland this week, but will have a traditional work schedule. I'm really excited to check out Trout Creek though. Most of my trad experience is on granite in Squamish and Oklahoma, though I've climbed trad in Joshua Tree, Arkansas, Vedauwoo, City of Rocks, and Sedona. No alpine or mountaineering experience. We climb at pretty similar levels! If we can ever workout schedules, I'd be down to climb.

Eric Genty · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm available those days and most afternoons and all weekends. Lead 5.9+ trad, 5.10+ sport. Have a ton of alpine/mountaineering experience. My partners have recently moved or started families. Hit me up.

503-327-1817
Eric

Michael Griffin · · Portland, OR · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 15

Hey, I'm in a similar situation as Eric re: partners and am definitely down to climb at Trout this weekend - my buddy just bailed. I lead low 10 trad at trout (harder elsewhere) and have been climbing & outdoor adventuring most of my life.
Hit me up (anyone on this thread) if you're down to climb Trout this weekend: (706) 207-1612
-Michael

ramaryanarnet Mulnick · · portland,or · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 25

Im in the Methow Valley (near Wash. pass) for the next couple weeks.

Would love to get out for a day (or more) .. have rope and rack. Leading pretty moderate/easy trad tho can follow harder and up the 10+ sport these days.

Would love to climb Prime Rib of Goat, the Liberty Bell, an Early Winter Spire, or something else..

Be back in Portland beg of Sept and open to getting out from there. Alpine climbing, big days in the mtns hiking/running/climbing, trad, sport, any of it...

calling 208-315-3663 is best way to get me these days.

Ryan

christoph benells · · tahoma · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 306

nice!

a few more responses on here is good.

me and eric got out last week and climbed a few routes on beacon rock.

hope to climb with all of you soon.

Mark lewin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 5

We are traveling the country in a motorhome and will be around Portland for the next few weeks. Anyone up for this Friday or Saturday. I have rack/rope. Thanks!!

Mark

Call or text 6097319119. I also posted a new thread.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest
Post a Reply to "In need of consistent trad/alpine partners PDX"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started