Mountain Project Logo

Vedauwoo, Sunday, Aug 7th

Original Post
Rusty Shackleford · · Boulder County aka The Cent… · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Wanna do sometihng like MRC, Middle Parallel Space, or Beef Eater. I am open to suggestions as well. Lemme know.

Michael Butts · · Boulder, Co · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 560

Hey Man,

I am headed to Vedauwoo friday morning. I will be up there with my friend who is driving down from Montana and possibly a few others. I plan on staying through Sunday. You are welcome to join. Most of them including myself have been trad climbing for a decade or more. I plan on climbing as many 9's and 10's as my skin will stand for the weekend. Let me know if you are interested. You can text or call at 3038879982

Safe climbing

Jacqueline Niles · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 325

Howdy!

I might be solo venturing up to the Voo (or Fremont) from Denver for the day Sunday!

I dont know a lot about the area (just bought the guide book) but I'd love to get back on Hung Like A Horse... Beefeater, as you had mentioned, and Captin Nemo look rad as well!

My primary goals are to 1.Avoid People 2. Get Worked. ;)

Shoot me a message if you're into it, and we can see if we're on the same page. :)

Cheers!

Jackie

Aaron Mojica · · Boulder, CO · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 55

I'm partner-less and wanting to climb, I have gear and ropes, looking to get on .9's and .10's, also some of the .11 face climbs...I have Saturday through Monday.
Aaron
(719)680-2678

Kirk · · Lakewood · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 31

Hello all,

I'm heading up tonight or tomorrow morning(Sunday) and am without a partner. Hoping to climb as much as possible. Second trip to Vedauwoo so am open to almost anything. Would love to do some mileage but wouldn't mind trying to kick my ass on some 11's if anyone is interested. I have ropes and a bunch of cams but not a tone of wide stuff.

If anybody is still looking for a partner or wouldn't mind another body who will throw themself on the sharp end, let me know.

Kirk
845 430 3599

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Vedauwoo, Sunday, Aug 7th"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.