Mountain Project Logo

Yosemite! All summer!

Original Post
Maggie Keating · · Moab, UT · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 25

Hey all,

I'm living in Tuolumne Meadows this summer working for the park and want to get out as much as possible. I have Fri/Sat/Sundays off and can probably do some quick pitches after work during the week. In early August I'll start working in the Valley, so I'll be climbing there after work, but will still be living out of TM on the weekends.

I'm pretty much down for anything. That said, I'm a newish climber (about a year and 3 months) and ~90% of my experience has been in Moab, so I'm super comfortable on splitter sandstone cracks (lead 5.10s), but slightly less confident on Sierra granite (lead maybe 5.9/lower 10s). I'll follow just about anything though.

I have a double rack, 70m rope, car, and a lot of stoke. I'm not super intense and serious, but I am very mindful and safe. I just like to have fun in beautiful places.

In short: Hit me up if you want to climb this summer in Tuolumne, the east side, or the Valley (starting in August)! Text/phone is the best way to reach me: 443.9O7.8296.

Cheers!

Elvis Leg · · Taipei, TW · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 15

Hey Margaret. Glad to see you're back in CA. Sent you a text yesterday. Let me know if you're interested in climbing next weekend.

matthew merina · · El dorado hill & Burbank, Ca · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

I have a campsite this weekend in the meadows. My friend is the mayor up there so I am stoked to get up there but he doesn't climb. I will totally come up there Thursday to climb with you on Friday and Saturday. My buddy is off on Sunday. Let me know 818-389-4262

Ryan Sheridan · · Yosemite Village, CA · Joined May 2014 · Points: 35

I'm living in the Valley this season. lets get it

aaron freifeld · · Bishop, ca · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

Hey,
Sent ya a PM

matthew merina · · El dorado hill & Burbank, Ca · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

I'm going up to Tuolumne tomorrow and staying there until Monday. I want to do the matthes cathedral traverse finishing on eichorn. Let me know if anyone is down to go do that either Saturday or Sunday. 818-389-4262

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276

Margaret, are you still there? Hello-ooo?

I am here, sorry I haven't been able to get back to anyone till now.. internet is scarce here. I've also been out of town on the weekends recently due to some not fun/life things I've had to take care of, so sorry about that too!

Elvis Leg · · Taipei, TW · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 15

Bunk bro, sorry to hear. Sent you a text, hit me up.

Pher · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hi. I'm arriving in Yosemite on Tuesday (26th) from Mallorca, and staying until the 31st. I'm down for about anything (except bouldering) and can lead just about anything up to 6c, but I'm coming with limited gear and have almost never climbed on granite or in real cracks. Would love it though, especially long multipitch stuff.
I have a campsight in the valley all 5 day but could easily cruise up to Tuolumne if necessary.
peace
Christopher

I'm terrible at getting back to people. Sorry I suck. And my weekends are pretty much booked up for the next month or so..

BUT.. I am going to be working in the Valley Mon-Thurs starting this week till the end of Sept., so if anyone wants to climb in the evenings (after 5:30), hit me up and I'll try to be better at getting back to you!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Yosemite! All summer!"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started