Mountain Project Logo

Cruising through 6/19 - 7/3

Original Post
Ryan Underwood · · Laguna Hills, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 55

My brother and I will be cruising through for a couple weeks. Zion to Moab and on into CO. We can definitely use a partner or two to free up his camera hand. We have gear for sport climbing.

Both of us are solid belayers. Some trad would be rad if you have the rack and seem competent.

Sport: I lead 5.9 and can follow low 5.10's but always up for something past my limits. Never done a multi pitch, it would be cool for someone to show us the ropes.

Bouldering: Not very good but I'm getting there. We'll have our own crash pad too.

Guys, girls, old, young...we're pretty laid back, outdoors people.

Roy Suggett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 8,978

Yeah, check out the Jungle. Hope to see you guys up there.

Yea definitely on our list. Will keep you updated when we're passing through. How's the primitive camping there? Good sites near rock?

Roy Suggett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 8,978

Oh yeah...see map on cover page.

Seen the map and thought it was great. Anything to expect like, show up on a weekday or the sites may be filled?

Anonymous · · Unknown Hometown · Joined unknown · Points: 0

Let me know if you're going to be in Boulder, I'd be more than happy to do some multi pitch routes with ya.

No real plan for CO so Boulder is now on the list haha. We'll be entering CO around 4th of July and into the next couple weeks. Pretty stoked for this trip.

Michael Hill · · Durango, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Ryan, im in Cortez, CO right now and I was planning on heading to Moab sometime in the next week. Then head to grand junction after for more climbing. I'm in need of climbing partners for both trips.

Let me know when you'll be in Moab and if you need a 3rd. I don't have much experience with trad but my sport level is probably around the same as you.

My number is 3015034140, feel free to text me whenever.

Michael Hill wrote:Hey Ryan, im in Cortez, CO right now and I was planning on heading to Moab sometime in the next week. Then head to grand junction after for more climbing. I'm in need of climbing partners for both trips. Let me know when you'll be in Moab and if you need a 3rd. I don't have much experience with trad but my sport level is probably around the same as you. My number is 3015034140, feel free to text me whenever.
We'll be in Moab around the 26th and into the week After that we'll also be cruising through Grand Junction as we make our way into CO. I'll definitely hit you as we get closer.

Really glad this post worked out.

On the road now. Heading to the Jungle from bryce canyon now. Reception has been spotty at best. If anyone wants to climb, send a text 951-807-6696

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Cruising through 6/19 - 7/3"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started