Mountain Project Logo

FOUND: Gri Gri & locking Carabiner

Original Post
Tyler Ragsdale · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Just found both in Boulder Canyon today, 6/12/16. Let me know where you were climbing and the colors and they're yours.

Miriam Nissan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hi there, I lost my GriGri in Boulder Canyon on the 12th at Avalon Wall I think, just made a post about it. It's a blue GriGri with a yellow carabeaner. I also left a white Petzl Harness bag but I'm sure that got blown away by now.

Let me know if this is what you found, I'll buy you a six pack of beer as a reward. I rely on my GriGri a lot not only to save my life, but for my job, so if it is mine I would love to be reunited with it.

I tried sending you a message through Mtn. Project but maybe you didn't get it. Exactly as described and I have your white Petzl bag as well. Live in Boulder? We could meet at a coffee shop?

Hmmm, I didn't get it, weird. But thanks so much, I am so happy that you have it! I live in Denver but I'll be in Boulder Saturday, we could meet then? Or when works for you?

I just sent you a message with my phone number

I'm going to leave your things at Movement + Fitness, the climbing gym here in Boulder. You can pick it up there whenever you'd like. I'll give them your name.

Okay, perfect! Thanks a lot!

BryanOC · · All over · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 5

Wow! This worked! Tyler, you're an awesome human!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Lost and Found
Post a Reply to "FOUND: Gri Gri & locking Carabiner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started