Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partners in Spain (July)

Original Post
hglines · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hi all!
I will be bouncing around Spain for a month and am looking for a sport or bouldering climbing partner. I will primarily be in Catalonia and Mallorca! My schedule is flexible and I have most of my own gear. Hablo un poco de espanol pero puedo todavia conversar contigo. I'm easy going and am looking to a have great time with good people in a beautiful country. Any help in pointing me in the right direction for resources regarding this would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Yuuliaah Grebooliya · · Stockholm, SE · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hey,

I should be getting to Spain around mid June. I am traveling for a few months prior, so I am not able to have much gear. Would love to connect and hopefully climb together!

Yuliya

Anthony Vlahovich · · Eugene, OR · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

Hey friends I'll be in Barcelona from July 5th to the 13th. I'm not mobile but I'm up for a trip!

Brian Laidlaw · · Moab, UT · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hey folks! I was thinking of trying to hit the same destinations around the same time - first half of July. Maybe meet in Barcelona at the start of the month, and take the ferry to Mallorca? I'd love to get involved - keep me in the loop!

Matt Christie · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hi guys! I will also be traveling in Spain from June 7- July 20 and am looking for climbing partners. Don't really have any concrete plans so I'm down to go wherever and whenever. Will also have all of my own sport climbing gear including rope and draws. Shoot me an email if you're interested in meeting up! mchristie951@gmail.com

Juan Orbegozo · · Ciudad de Mendoza · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hi guys,
I'll be in Mallorca from june 21th to july 4th. Available for climbing every day. Drop me a line if interested!
cheers,

Juan

leah.s · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

Hey Y'all,
I'm finishing up an internship in Madrid around July 3, and then have 3 weeks to climb. Open to anywhere and any type of climbing, although I only have sport gear (rope and draws). I'd love to meet up with any of ya! PM me if you're looking for a partner anywhere in that window (July 3-19) with specific routes or just general destinations. I climb about 7b/c sport and 6c/7a trad.
Best,
Leah

MattH · · CO / NM / ME · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 1,226

Along the same lines, I'll be in Mallorca from July 21st to 26th. Staying in Porto Cristo and looking mostly to do some DWS along the coast there (Cala Barques, Cova Del Diablo, etc). Going with non-climbers so I'm hoping to find some climbers to meet up with for safety's sake. Also bringing sport gear but hoping to mostly not need it.

Mike Vitelli · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 5

I'll be in Barcelona from the 14th to the 25th, with a little time in Amsterdam, if anybody is around. I'd love to join you.

Nicole BI · · Mariposa, CA · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 368

My bf and I will be on Mallorca (staying in Pollença) from July 20-23 and would love to spend a day climbing. The other days we plan to chill out on the beach, so I'm not sure if it's worth it to schlep my rope, draws, and harness just for one outing. I've never done DWS but am open to trying, or meeting up with someone who has gear. I can be reached through the MP Partner Finder if you want to meet up!

MattH · · CO / NM / ME · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 1,226

I posted earlier about Mallorca (21st-26th) but I'll be in the Lleida area next week as well. I'm thinking of doing a day of sport cragging at Sadernes earlier next week (Monday or Tuesday), as I'm going from Girona/Figueres to Sort around that time, and it's nicely in between the two.
I mistakenly only brought a 60m rope but almost all lines there work with a 60m. ( I also have the rest of a sport rack)
Let me know if you're in the area and looking to climb. I'm hoping to climb some stuff in the Fr. 7-8 range but if you're climbing 6's I'm happy to find a wall with both. thecrag.com has a pretty comprehensive route listing for all the walls at Sadernes.

Sam Johnson 1 · · Lawton, OK · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 10

Will anyone be in the Barcelona area on July 25/26? I will be there those dates and am looking for a partner. I can lead up to 5.11 sport and 5.10 trad. Message me!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Climbing partners in Spain (July)"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started