Mountain Project Logo

Jackson, WY

Original Post
JenE Econopouly · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I'm free to climb every day this summer and am searching for partners in the Jackson area.

Steve Pulver · · Williston, ND · Joined Dec 2003 · Points: 460

Would you be interested in a couple of days in Ten Sleep starting July 1?

I'll be in and out of tensleep this summer. I'll hit you up if I'm there those dates.

Nick Gaddy · · Red Lodge, MT · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 20

i was thinking of climbing in the tetons next monday through wednesday, june 20th-22nd if you would be keen. Im hoping to climb all 3 days, and im most psyched on caveat emptor or aerial boundaries, the open book, and the guides wall with 5.10 variation, but im open to suggestions. i have plenty of gear and experience. please pm me if some or all of that interests you.
cheers,
nick

Terrible Terry · · Pinedale,Wy · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 0

I open for climbing 20th thru 22nd lower rock climbs preferred. But will try other things. Live in Pinedale will drive up. To the tet's or anywhere close.

Megan Ready · · Camano Island, WA · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 15

I'm in Jackson at the moment and would love to get some climbing in Mon-Thurs. 425-879-6411

Scott Pierce · · Falls Church, VA · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 25

Jen,

I'll be in the area during the first week in August and would like to climb 1-2 classic technical routes--am thinking along the lines of Grand Teton, North Ridge. Happy to do a tune up afternoon on the crags to ensure similar outlooks on risk mgmt, etc. Reasonably experienced on rock and alpine but currently live in Washington, DC. Ping me back if you are interested.

Scott

Dmadison · · Jackson, Wy · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 195

I'm available to do something this Monday and Tuesday if any one needs a partner. Shoot me a text at 203-727-3742

Life got hectic and I had to take some time away from climbing. I'm sorry I missed climbing with all you beautiful folks. I'm back and ready for action.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Jackson, WY"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started