Mountain Project Logo

Leavenworth Partners - all summer

Original Post
Matthew Tangeman · · SW Colorado · Joined May 2015 · Points: 1,098

Living in Wenatchee and working in Leavenworth this summer and looking for climbing partners. Down for sport, trad, bouldering, or easier alpine rock. Once I figure out my work schedule, hoping to do a lot of after work/evening weekday climbing and bigger stuff on days off.

I have somewhat of a ticklist and looking to hit some classics, (Castle Rock, Rattlesnake Rock, Snow Ck Wall, etc), and looking to push grades (currently leading ~5.8 trad and ~10 sport but can follow harder). Always open to ideas!

I have a rope, small rack, ride, and lots of stoke, let's get after it!

Ross Williams · · fayetteville, WV · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Matt, I have Thursday and Fridays off every week and every other Wednesday off. Living in the southeast corner of Rainier national park but willing to drive to Leavenworth on my days off. PM me and we can set something up. Internet is the best way to get ahold of me.

ascher · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 10

I'm working freelance in Seattle and would like to take a few trips to Leavenworth this summer—just need to coordinate a day or so ahead. I'm confident leading sport in the 10s and following whatever trad I can get. I have a full sport rack, car, etc. Message me and let's plan something. ~Ascher

Kim.johnson · · Bend, OR · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

I'll be around that area from July 2nd-July 10th or so and I'm looking for people to climb with.

Matthew Tangeman · · SW Colorado · Joined May 2015 · Points: 1,098

Thanks for the responses all! I'm currently working 7 days a week (busier than I expected, yay?) so most of my climbing is done after 4 pm, which may be tough to coordinate for those that are driving from farther away. But if that's alright, by all means let's make it happen.

Kim, I'll shoot you a message.

Reuben Cousin · · Salt Lake City · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 15

I'm interested to climb Leavenworth or even Index Saturday and Sunday. Get in touch if you need a partner.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Leavenworth Partners - all summer"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started