Mountain Project Logo

Tetons June 19-25

Original Post
ColinM McKim · · Frederick, CO · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 50

I'll be spending a week in the Tetons and am looking for partners. I'd like to climb Grand, Middle, and South, Mt. Owen and possibly others. Let me know if you're available and what interests you. PM me your contact info. Colin

climbnowworklater · · Colorado Springs · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 10

Hey Colin,
I'd love to join you but I am scheduled to attempt Grand in July. I've heard various reports about conditions and wondered if you'd mind sending me your thoughts after you return. I've heard the OS route can carry ice into mid-July and wondered what you'll experience on Grand regardless of the route chosen. Thank you in advance for any info.

Having never been to the Tetons, I'm a bit apprehensive as to what I'll find.
My goal is to avoid snow and ice completely if possible.

Thanks,
Jon

Terrible Terry · · Pinedale,Wy · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 0

There is a webcam on the National Park Service site not exactly sure how you get to it. It is located at Kelly science school. Looks lie a lot of snow. But the Rivers are high.

rgold · · Poughkeepsie, NY · Joined Feb 2008 · Points: 526
climbnowworklater · · Colorado Springs · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 10

rgold, thanks. Great links.

Chip Dolan · · Orlando, Florida · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 5

I'm there 6/11-6/18, summit attempt on the Grand... If you can make those dates, let's do it brother! No sweat

Cheers

Nick Gaddy · · Red Lodge, MT · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 20

Hey Colin, I was curious if you're still looking for climbing partners? I'll admit to being more keen on multi pitch rock routes rather than peak bagging,but it depends on what routes you were thinking specifically. if you would like to get on some rock I'm happy to lead. I'm free this Monday through Wednesday. Please let me know if you're interested.

Jack Marr · · Boise, ID · Joined Jan 2008 · Points: 15

Hi Nick--

I am looking to get on some long multi pitch if you are interested, will be climbing June 25th 26th and 27th and staying at the Climber's Ranch. Have full kit and am very experienced and safe.

Feel free to PM me or email jackmarr@gmail.com

Best Jack

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Tetons June 19-25"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.