Mountain Project Logo

Partners

Original Post
davidbr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2008 · Points: 190

I have some great climbing partners, but they tend not to be able to get out as much as I'd like, so it would be nice to meet a few more. I've been climbing a lot of years, and care less what level a person climbs at than I do that they be reliable and offer an attentive belay.
I work shift-work, which gives me a mix of weekends and weekdays to climb. I have three days each week to climb and am willing to head to New Hampshire, The Adirondacks, The Red or The New pretty much any week for which I can find a partner. I'll happily swap belays on whatever the other is interested in, though I'm really only interested in offwidths.

Rutherc XYZ · · Boston, MA · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 126

Hi there,

My partner dropped out for this weekend, looking to get out in the High Peaks region for easy leads and/or follow up to 5.7. Also a big fan of vertical crack, though I prefer hands/fists :) Happy to follow OW however.

Chris Watkins · · Jackson, Ohio · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 5

We climbed with Dave last week end. Safe and great climber. Thanks Dave.
Dave, When is your next Fri, Sat, Sun off for another trip? Chris Watkins

Rutherc - Wish I could make the 'Dacks with you, but, unfortunately, I'm working this coming weekend.

Chris - Was really good meeting you. It's too bad you couldn't have stuck around for MOnday. Bo and I had a lot of fun that day,too. The next weekend I have free is the 16/17th of July. I'd have to drive down on the Friday,though, so couldn't climb that day.

Chris Watkins · · Jackson, Ohio · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 5

Cool. If I go climbing that week-end I'll let you know.

Partner just bailed on me for this week, so I'm looking to get out Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (14-16th).

The Red, The New, The 'Dacks, North Conway...

bobmirko · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2010 · Points: 100
davidbr wrote:Partner just bailed on me for this week, so I'm looking to get out Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (14-16th). The Red, The New, The 'Dacks, North Conway...
Message sent!
Neil Little · · Joshua Tree · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hey David, I'm looking for a partner 6/28-6/30, somewhere in nh or vt (Rumney, Bolton, etc)...I only lead sport, but could follow trad for a day. Have rope, draws, etc. very solid belay. # is 512-940-3995

Thnks for the reply Neil. Unfortunately, I'm working those days you're looking.

I'm looking for a 'Dacks partner for Sunday, the 24th of July. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Dave

Rosalieva · · southshore MA · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 5

Dave I pmed you

Sara Weeces wrote:Dave, I'm free til end of August and will do anywhere in WV, near it in VA, RRG etc til then (Aug 20ish)!
Hi Sara. THanks for your reply. August has gotten pretty booked up but there's a chance I might be able to meet up for 2 or 3 days. I'll let you know if I can

Dave
Rosalieva wrote:Dave I pmed you
Rosa - I didn't get the pm. Could you try again?
Rosalieva · · southshore MA · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 5

Resent it dave

R r · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 0

Hey Dave

I am in the red for the next week. If you are available send me a message and let's make a plan.

Ryan

Sara and Ryan;

Thanks for the posts, but my days off have gotten booked up until mid-Sept.

Dave

My work schedule got changed a bit this week, so I will likely be in the Red and looking to climb this Friday (Aug 12). It'd have to be a short day - I'd need to be on the road around 2pm, but could start early).

Temperature should be perfect, if anyone is interested...

Turns out I'm available tomorrow and Friday. If anyone is interested shoot me a text at (519)496-7851.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started