Mountain Project Logo

Lover's Leap May 30th & 31st

Original Post
Aleah Diehl · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 105

Howdy climbing friends... This weekend I am looking for a lead partner for moderate routes at Lover's Leap on the East Side in Nor Cal. I am down for trad or sport. I am excellent follower & belayer up to 5.8's. I can do 9's but prefer to have fun rather than push grades. Hit me up if you are feeling it. :) Aleah

Charles Field · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 5

Aleah-I can be at the leap Monday by noon and Tuesday by nine and climb with you if you want. Monday will be my 64th birthday. I've been climbing since 1971, but I've taken most of the last 20 years off. I retired last year and started climbing again. Have relearned how to lead 5.7 and even 5.8 if there is good pro. I have all my gear resunging and new ropes. I'll arrive in a white Subaru outback. My wife will be with me on Monday, and she can belay me on short stuff, if somehow we don't connect. I'll try to add a photo here so you'll see what I look like. You can E mail me. I'll be on the road this weekend, but I'll have my laptop (footywood@gmail.com.)

Hardy Fulgham · · Bay Area · Joined May 2012 · Points: 60

PM sent

Charles Field · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 5

I guess I'll keep an eye out for Hardy and Aleah when I get to the Leap tomorrow. (Is that how this works?)

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 276
Charles Field wrote:I guess I'll keep an eye out for Hardy and Aleah when I get to the Leap tomorrow. (Is that how this works?)
Aleah should respond here or on a private message to you, if she wants to climb with you. I think the courteous thing to do would be to respond to your offer, either way, but don't expect that on MP.

I wouldn't just show up at Lover's Leap expecting to have these people as a partner, unless you've agreed to it beforehand.

Good luck (I'd climb with you if you were closer!).
Aleah · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Charles,
My apologies for the delayed response. I sent you an email.
Looking forward,
Aleah

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Lover's Leap May 30th & 31st"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started