Mountain Project Logo

City of Rocks - Friday & Saturday

Original Post
andyedwards · · OR · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 205

Looking for a partner. Weather looks like it'll be really nice!
Interested in climbing mostly easier stuff (I haven't led since last summer/fall).
Easy going, will trade belays on whatever too.

Thanks!
Andy

Kevin McDermott · · Atkinson, NH · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Andy,

I'd definitely be interested in doing some climbing at the city this weekend, or any coming weekend for that matter. Once work starts up next week, I'll have off Friday-Sundays. Ive been climbing on and off, but i should be able to lead 5.9/10 trad and ive got plenty of gear. Feel free to shoot me a text about this weekend though, 978-503-9191.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hey Kevin,

Thanks for the reply. Sounds good.
My phone's being weird, but I'll send a text when I can.
Sent you a PM too.

Thanks,
Andy

Nicole Gautier · · Laramie, WY · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 6

Hi! I am really interested in getting to the city this weekend! I would love to get on moderate multipitch - only recently started leading trad. I think the earliest I can get to the city would be around 3 on Friday

Hi Nicole, that sounds great. Easy/moderate mileage is mostly what I'm looking for. Have plenty of gear too. Looks like you're in Kelly, I'm in Jackson.

My phone isn't working at the moment, but I'm planning on going, so send me a PM. If you're in town today, let me know and we can meet up to chat for a moment.

Thanks,
Andy

122Mariya · · Arroyo Seco, NM · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 5

Hey folks!

I'm planning on being in the City tomorrow night-Sunday morning. Just found out my partner can't be there until Friday night but I would really like to climb on Friday. I'm an attentive belayer and want the same. Im also still pretty picky about what I'll lead but I would be willing to lead some pitches of theater of shadows. If anybody wants to meet up get in touch 443-791-6399.

Andy,

I texted you earlier today but if your phone is a bust just email me.

Have a good one!

Mariya

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "City of Rocks - Friday & Saturday"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.