Mountain Project Logo

Smith or Vantage apr.23 - may.2

Original Post
jeffro · · Trail, BC · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 0

Looking to climb at the end of April for a week and a bit and looking for partners. So far it sounds like my roommate might come, but I'm not sure if she's 100% committed yet, and she's somewhat green (doesn't lead, doesn't multi-pitch, still learning lots about climbing). We're coming from Castlegar, BC. I've been to Vantage once before, years ago, never been to Smith...and to be honest, the place kinda intimidates me. Have always wanted to go, but would rather head there with someone who knows their way around that area.

I climb sport, but would gladly follow your trad routes up.

Me: early 30's dude, possibly with a dog, possibly with an early 30's gal (the roommate). Pretty mellow. Only have a week and a bit off work, so I'd like to make the best of it climbing somewhere. Smith Rock or Vantage, or anywhere in between.

Drop me a note if you think it could work! Cheers.

-Jeff

Ed Bauer 6 · · Mill Creek, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Jeff,
I live alittle North of Seattle, Looking to do some easy to moderate sport routes in Vantage this Friday and Monday. I'm easy going-lead or follow.
Let's climb!
Ed

ed, i won't be around to climb on friday, but should be on the monday. i should have a cell phone on me while i'm down there if you need to text (won't have phone usage, just data/text). will PM you that number. cheers!

Malin Andersson · · Uppsala · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 15

Hi!

I plan to be at Smith Rock April 25 to 28. Looking for people to climb with :) I sportclimb and can lead up to around 5.10b/c. Have done some multipitching. I have climbed at Smith before and know the area a bit. It was a while ago though. Let me know if you would like to meet up! :)

Best, Malin

Nick Holden · · Seattle, WA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Jeff, if you're still looking for a partner for Saturday the 23rd, I'd also be down to do some moderate sport routes at Vantage! Let me know, I'd be coming from Seattle.

Nick Holden wrote:Hey Jeff, if you're still looking for a partner for Saturday the 23rd, I'd also be down to do some moderate sport routes at Vantage! Let me know, I'd be coming from Seattle.
Looking like I probably won't make it to vantage until 7 or 8 Saturday night. If you're around the Sunday as well, keep me posted!
Nick Holden · · Seattle, WA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Unfortunately I won't be. But have fun!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Smith or Vantage apr.23 - may.2"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started